Central Magnet at Livingston Friday.........

New8AAfan

3-1 district record for the Lady Tigers going against Livingston 4-1. A big game because after Friday one of the teams will have 2 8AA losses. Long trip from Murfreesboro to Overton Co. and tough place to play not to mention playing the #3 team in the state but I think a win in possible for CM!

Thoughts? Predictions?

What scenario would that be?

PHENOMENAL QUESTION! What scenario? Coach Riddle letting her team overlook you? (THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN) Players not being focused? Refer back to number one. You won't sneak up on anyone, especially Livingston, Jackson, Clarkrange, Cannon, Upperman. You might beat them, but you won't sneak up on them.

PHENOMENAL QUESTION! What scenario? Coach Riddle letting her team overlook you? (THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN) Players not being focused? Refer back to number one. You won't sneak up on anyone, especially Livingston, Jackson, Clarkrange, Cannon, Upperman. You might beat them, but you won't sneak up on them.

The same scenario where Dekalb went to Livingston and took them to OT(did anyone think that would happen?)....and from what I've heard should have beaten them in regulation. I don't think Coach Riddle would overlook but players are teenagers (refer back to how teenagers are). Would it be possible they were not focused when they played Dekalb? When you are a team like LA and all you do year after year is beat teams like DC/CM there is always the chance the players will not quite be ready. Upsets happen all the time for that reason and we've seen it already this year.

The same scenario where Dekalb went to Livingston and took them to OT(did anyone think that would happen?)....and from what I've heard should have beaten them in regulation. I don't think Coach Riddle would overlook but players are teenagers (refer back to how teenagers are). Would it be possible they were not focused when they played Dekalb? When you are a team like LA and all you do year after year is beat teams like DC/CM there is always the chance the players will not quite be ready. Upsets happen all the time for that reason and we've seen it already this year.

I hope you get your upset because it will put CC in better position(if we keep winning our games) but CM has no answer for LA`s guard play.