182 – Ethan West (CL) pinned Nathan Adams (BC) 1:40

195 – Oleg Stukanov (CL) pinned Alex Forgey (BC) 1:02

220 – John Gaither (CL) dec Zachery McFarland (BC) 4-0

285 – Koran Kennedy (CL) pinned JJ Johnson (BC) 3:18

106 – Toribio Navarro (BC) rec;d a forfeit

113 – Chris Debrien (CL) pinned Dyer Rose (BC) 4:28

120 - Austin Stevison (CL( pinned Dakota Bromley (BC) 3:49

126 - Austion Oliver (CL) dec Dakota Ream (BC) 5-3

It's just part of the sport...or sports in general...every team goes thru it's ups & downs...Cleveland has gotten back on track in its winning ways...but it started a lot longer than people think to get it a program back to this point...

With that being said I believe Coach Smith will have his Bears back to its winning ways soon...he's got a Great Staff and is starting to build the kids program...You've got to remember when Coach Morris took the head coaching position at Walker Valley he took away from the Bradley Kids Club...he was an intricate part of that program as well...as a former asst. for the Blue Raiders its a grind...society is all about the "now" factor...be patient...there will be brighter days in the future...Good Luck to you wrestlers & fans on your upcoming endeavors...

I agree with Xander. For many years kids entered Bradley good enough to place or win state. Bradley did a good job of taking very good wrestlers and making them Better. Ben doesn't have the Luxury of starting off with kids with this kind of experience. Looking at the staff of coaches they have sitting on Bradley's side I am willing to bet they will return to their glory days. One way they will do that is to wrestle the best teams they can find, and learn from the experience. I think they are going against Baylor today or tomorrow.

Congratulations to Cleveland High School. They have a great team and I look forward to the rematch between Soddy and Cleveland on January 24th at the region duals. Bradley wrestled hard but the Raiders just are that good this year.

The Bears are down, but only their second dual lost this year. Good kids coming.

Also, Walker Valley's program is doing great and can compete with anyone in the state.

In the regional duals, just think you will have #1 ranked Soddy, #2 ranked Cleveland, #5 ranked Bradley, and #8 ranked Walker Valley. There are other great teams in the state, but no doubt that this region is loaded.

Each year in high school sports, team can rise and fall just due to the luck of the draw of what kids show up. A great middle school wrestler or a youth program kid decided not to wrestle or at the next level they are just not as good. The programs who work hard off season and have good middle school programs will rise. Great examples of programs on the rise are Heritage and Wilson Central.

The folks in Cleveland and Bradley County are proud of all three of our local teams. Wrestling here is intense, but we are all friends at the end of the day. A lost to Cleveland is tough to swallow for the Bear Nation but we will live to fight again another day.

So true guys! I support all that has been said.

It was amazing what Sly & Legman (I've heard still rolls around with the boys) what they accomplished some 15 years together... Great tag teaming effort!!

My hats off to Mr. Smith and the bear nation they are focused on rebuilding.. With Ben's energy and enthusiasm, and his tenacious "iron sharpens iron" fight, he'll once again do it!

I won't say good luck, how bout... Good Skill & hard work guys!

By the way, who's over their primary feeder now?