Anderson County-Scott County

bigdeal

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott County is a very improved team. They have some good looking kids. Their QB is very quick and has a very good arm. They have a good looking TE/FB and some speed at the outside reciever positions. I also know that they will lay the wood to you. AC will have their hands full.

I'm glad you pulled this thread back out to the front--orange. I was just getting ready to look for it. I would like to send the best of luck to BOTH teams Friday night.

Congratulations to my brother-in-law Brandon Allen on being named the Scott High Perdue's Market offensive player of the week for his blocking up front against the RoadRunners--beep beep!!

As for the match-up, I'll be back either later tonight or tomorrow morning with some key match-ups!!

Its great to run with the HERD and shoot with the Highlanders!! ;)

Guest Tristan15

I'm a Mav fan through and through, but Scott is one of those teams that I cheer for on the side. They are having a down year and I don't think it will be a close game, but I wish Scott the best of luck and I hope for a well fought game.

AC-35

Scott-7

Well I think this one maybe closer than what most people think. First of all the hometown officials should help keep things close. Secondly, the Mavs maybe looking ahead to the playoffs just a bit. This one will be close at halftime with the Mavericks outlasting and outpowering the Highlanders in the second half.

Anderson Co. 33-Scott Co. 16

Guest Tristan15

Bigdeal, why do you think hometown officiating will be a factor. Do you know of instances in the past from up there?? I agree with you and answer about a potential problem with them looking ahead to the first round, but I think the officiating will be just fine. I'm just hoping for an interesting game. Go Mavs!!!!

Bigdeal, I'm afraid you are wrong on the "Hometown" officials. That will not happen

Answer, I agree. Brandon seems like a good kid with alot of heart for the game. As a matter of fact the whole team has alot of heart. The are well behaved with the grades to match. The coaching staff have a brought a whole new attitude to the team. The Mav's are a good team to play. The Highlanders will give them a good game.

GO BIG RED

Well I'll have to eat some crow and remove my remark about the officiating. I've just have heard the rumors over the years about some occasional homecooking up there in Huntsville. I might have been confusing it with what you always here about Cocke County (you know, they're all kin up yonder). But if you know otherwise Answer, I'll take your word for it.

It should be a special one for AC defensive coordinator Tony Lambert. As an alum from Scott High, this will be his first visit as a visiting coach. So I'm sure old Maddog would love to have his defense give him his second shut out in as many weeks so he can have some bragging rights with the folks back home.

I've heard through the grapevine this week that this contest means a whole heck of a lot to ACs defensive coordinator--Tony Lambert. You're right on with that comment BigDeal.

On a side note, I know that Lambert's son will be going to AC next season and not Oneida. I'll bet his grandfather--Jack Lay--is about to die considering he is the MAYOR of the town of Oneida--LOL!!

Guest fballgrl

WE AGREE THAT THIS IS A HUGE GAME FOR OUR DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR, TONY LAMBERT. WE CAN GUARANTEE THAT HE WILL BE READY AND FIRED UP FOR TONIGHT'S GAME. THE ONLY REASON FOR THE GAME BEING CLOSE TONIGHT WILL BE BECAUSE OF THE FACT OUR STARTING QUARTERBACK IS OUT FOR TWO WEEKS. I AM SURE ANDERSON COUNTY WILL NOT LET THAT FACTOR HOLD THEM BACK FROM ANOTHER VICTORY. GOOD LUCK COACH L, WE LOVE YOU......SR03 THE CRAZIES ;)