UC @ LC

chipper_jones_4mvp

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UCgold you are right, honestly with the size and talent the UC girls have LC should not have been able to stay on the court with them but Coach Johnson had a great game plan and almost worked it to perfection. Key was start of the 4th period with LC having a 4 point lead, missed front end of 1 and 1, UC knocks home a 3 misses a shot UC hits another 3 then turnover and the 3rd UC 3 on three straight possessions. Alot of role players for UC stepped up and made some big shots. The lack of a true point guard I feel is going to hurt UC in the state tournament when teams as deep as they are pressure the ball. Also they seemed to struggle shooting Free throws and that could also be an issue. Otherwise they have a very good team and I expect them to be in the final at in the glass house.

If they do this year, then you can agree with my cant, but if they dont this year,you will have to agree with my cant.LC did what they were suppose to.A district home game on their homecourt against a rival.They played good last night,just like Bradford did.Both LC teams are tough at home.Next time on a neutral court.