Baylor over Soddy?

Newestguy

old , fat man would be a better quote. DS

hey, I you 5 years older than I and let's meet at the pull up bar at state & I then hit the mats for the 30 seconds... no more!

Surely Higgins and Henry can work something out like or similar to Connell back with Blair manley and Scott all log jammed some 7 or 8 years back... even UTC has to do it from time to time

hey, I you 5 years older than I and let's meet at the pull up bar at state & I then hit the mats for the 30 seconds... no more!

Surely Higgins and Henry can work something out like or similar to Connell back with Blair manley and Scott all log jammed some 7 or 8 years back... even UTC has to do it from time to time

No one asked me to wrestle Jonah Daniels back in the day and I am not going to wrestle a white version of him now. I watch wrestling now, not particpate.

. Clearly this is a very sensitive topic for me. Bottom-line this is a long story and an onion with many layers,,,,yet I would be a child to vent all I know and feel on here. So I will just stick to the facts that broke the camels back. My son started the year at 138, there was some drama, a returning state champion left the team, my son was pushed down to 132, and a JV kid was handed 138. That was over a month ago and it's clear my son can't make 132/134, and the time he did he had the worst tournament of his 11 year career. All I asked after seeing first hand what a horrible idea/ plan it was for him to go and or continue to try and go 134,,, was for him to be allowed to wrestle off for his original position at 140. My requests where ignored and I was not going to just sit and watch my son, who was clearly set up for failure, not be given a chance as a returning state medalist to wrestle off for a weight he could realistically make, manage and have some success at. I have defended SD program to a fault, yet I'm man enough to admit I may have been very wrong about a few things. Especially if there is any truth to the head coach telling the team last night to not / stop being friends with my son now that he is off the team. All this could have been avoided and solved with a wrestle off. Isn't that wrestling 101?! CC,,,sends...

A sad day for this old timer...

Bcb iii..... Sends...

Bcb you got that right

Tex, you gettin RACIST now? - I Am Black!!! ASK HAMM!!!! And Yes Old too but let's definitely do a few chin ups- older ranger guy!!

As far as a past vintage depiction - - here's a decent rendering http://wrestling.insidepulse.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Wrestling-Art-11-12-33.jpg myself a few years back. well maybe close?!?

CC even though things have happened the way they did... I hope you aren't retiring like bcb I dont think I could bare another legend to walk away just when I'm getting started... I would hate to stop seeing you and your lovely greek god curly hair around the wrestling scene.What product do you use? I'm A 3rd Jewish but wasn't blessed with the hair instead a bald head and a hairy back and belly button.... No Jewish James Bond here...

Edited by HalfandHalf

CC even though things have happened the way they did... I hope you aren't retiring like bcb I dont think I could bare another legend to walk away just when I'm getting started... I would hate to stop seeing you and your lovely greek god curly hair around the wrestling scene.What product do you use? I'm A 3rd Jewish but wasn't blessed with the hair instead a bald head and a hairy back and belly button.... No Jewish James Bond here...

Thats too much man love for the wrestling boards. Kind of like Cc and Bcb used to spout off to each other on here. Hmmm... might this new poster be bcb or cc? Awful lot of ego stroking going on for it not to be.

Thats too much man love for the wrestling boards. Kind of like Cc and Bcb used to spout off to each other on here. Hmmm... might this new poster be bcb or cc? Awful lot of ego stroking going on for it not to be.

I'm sorry I had just watched a marathon of I Am Sam, My Dog Skip, and Where the Heart Is. So you can see I was mushy hearted, and just wanted to spread some love...Unless you're some kind of robot?!? For the ego stroking... What's an ego without other people stroking it? I can assure you I'm no African American wrestler nor am I a sweet pastry. My wit is inferior to these two greats. I still wonder what bark is made out of on a tree?

HaH