carter county offseason programs

randomname

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

enough foolishness when is the weightlifting competition at hampton and who all will be there?

Competition is the 27th of April,I couldn't tell you how many schools will bring some kids.I'd say Hampton will have at least 40 kids,Johnson Co usually brings a bunch..I'd like to see Cloudland bring a few, they had to miss last year. and I know some of the kids had really worked hard and were looking forward to it. Should be a fun day and a chance for the kids to reap some rewards for all their hard work and comittment.

• 2 weeks later...

Time to see the rewards for all the training tomorrow. Good luck to all involved, all these kids need a pat on the back for all their committment and hard work. Some kids will win the trophies and some won't,but any of the kids who have prepared like they should have are winners in my book. Now GETTTTTURRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Pujo,how did it go did Cloudland have any kids show up

Everything went really well CHS29. Cloudland had a couple of kids and both did fine, In all I'd say about 10 schools were represented. Johnson CO stole the show but Hampton and Etown did really well also.What I enjoyed was the way these kids cheered on each other. Alot of respect displaced. We alll got to see some world class lifters and they were as advertised.A kid from Etown won the Bob Peebles award,,,weighed 161 and deadlifted 500 lds I've been to this event several times over the years and this was one of ,if not the strongest bunch I've seen. Like I said,we got to wittness ALOT of winners. I'm already looking forward to the last Saturday next April.I also want to thanks to all the fine people who makes this event happen every year.

• 2 weeks later...