carter county offseason programs

randomname

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to tell a lot from the scrimmage but looked like they had a lot of young guys making plays. Their numbers seemed up also, counted around 35 and saw some size and speed i didnt expect. Anyone heard when Hampton is going to have their spring game?

Hampton had a scrimmage at Sullivan Central last week. They are young in the skill positions but moved the ball well. The d gave up a couple of long runs,but nothing that can't be fixed.They also have several good looking young kids.The biggest change for Hampton is ,they hired a new Defensive coach. They 'll have alot of work to do ,but looks like they can field a competitive team again this season.

Hampton had a scrimmage at Sullivan Central last week. They are young in the skill positions but moved the ball well. The d gave up a couple of long runs,but nothing that can't be fixed.They also have several good looking young kids.The biggest change for Hampton is ,they hired a new Defensive coach. They 'll have alot of work to do ,but looks like they can field a competitive team again this season.

Pujo, did the Dawgs get back to pounding the rock since Smith is gone? Hopefully they're back in a full house backfield and out of that spread mess.

Pujo, did the Dawgs get back to pounding the rock since Smith is gone? Hopefully they're back in a full house backfield and out of that spread mess.

They'll do some of both paingame. But my guess is ,this team will be more of a running team.We've got some big backs and some small quick ones.The line should be the strength of this team and every coach wants to run the ball..I'd say teams will have to force us to chunk it.

Hopefully we'll have another addition to the coaching staff,I know Dan Winters is moving his son to Hampton. Great person and a quality coach. Hope he helps out. Hampton is fortunate .

Hopefully we'll have another addition to the coaching staff,I know Dan Winters is moving his son to Hampton. Great person and a quality coach. Hope he helps out. Hampton is fortunate .

Dan is a great coach he really relates to to kids,you guys will be lucky to get him.does he even teach anymore,I tought he was at central office.hey got a question for anybody,does unaka have spring training or anything I never hear anything about them just wandering

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be really surprised if Dan coaches,but you never know.Dan is a great coach,and a great guy Hampton will be lucky to get him.

Dan is already helping,the kids really like him. He's a great person and a very good addition to the coasching staff.Any time you add quality people like that,it makes you better.

Dan is already helping,the kids really like him. He's a great person and a very good addition to the coasching staff.Any time you add quality people like that,it makes you better.

Hope we get to see you guys again this year in the play offs. A lot of football to be played before then, but you need to make a visit to The Swamp. :thumb:

Hope we get to see you guys again this year in the play offs. A lot of football to be played before then, but you need to make a visit to The Swamp. :thumb:

We've got a ton of work and learning ahead of us Reaction. Pretty much all new skill guys on offence and all new defencive backs. We should get better as the season goes by. I'm sure you're Bucs will be just fine. That Little QB is a MESS.