carter county offseason programs

randomname

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all this "team" talk, I looked back to see what has been posted in the past years about key players that never showed for weight lifting and were not lifting at all...Looked for posts about "key" players that never even showed in the spring! With all the examples that could be given, guess how many posts I found?

I, being an adult, am not too concerned about what this (or any) Freshman says at school, although I highly doubt this kid "talks" too much...But if it really bothers ya, dont get personal with a 14 yr old, go to EFC in Elizabethton and check it out....Or heck, come by the house...I always got fresh coffee and the door is always open!

13, kid, there is much wrong with your post.....And as a player, you really shouldn't concern yourself with this site.

Cant hardly believe I allowed myself to be drug into this childish mess :mrgreen:

What he needs to do is go ahead and lift in the competition and show the other players what he can do, and the strides he is making. This thing was set up to draw the kids together, This needs to be put to rest. They are all on the same team.

He doesnt need to do anything but work hard and do as the coaches say....Thats exactly what he's doing...Players have been with him for 9 years...They know him and that should be enough...Geeeeez, Id hate for this kid to do something bad

I'm sure he'll be just fine and I can't imagine him doing anything to bad.

This discussion has escalated completely beyond the realms of any sound mind. I say its time for uknoit 2 let it go and for the haters; well just try keeping up with the Jones's. Baahahaha. No seriously guys, let it go. The boy will be there when it counts and will be in better physical condition than many of the others. Good grief!!

This discussion has escalated completely beyond the realms of any sound mind. I say its time for uknoit 2 let it go and for the haters; well just try keeping up with the Jones's. Baahahaha. No seriously guys, let it go. The boy will be there when it counts and will be in better physical condition than many of the others. Good grief!!

Like I said before ,if he's Hamptons biggest worrry,they've got it made. Probably one of the very hardest workers. But bonding with the team is also important. .

He doesnt need to do anything but work hard and do as the coaches say....Thats exactly what he's doing...Players have been with him for 9 years...They know him and that should be enough...Geeeeez, Id hate for this kid to do something bad

I've talked to a couple of the coaches and they have no doubt the kid is working but,they do want him to lift in the competition.They want every kid who intends to play involved. I'm sure they will lack 2 or 3 ,but 95 percent will be there.