carter county offseason programs

randomname

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHS is working hard on 3 core lifts. Bench press squats and power cleans. Kids are gettin much stronger and improving daily. should be the team to beat in region 1. Coach Pittman has done a great job and cloudland and I really think its important for all the kids to work together like he has them.

CHS will be a hand full for anyone...As for the workout, I believe it all depends on the kid's make-up and what goals they have...Are the basketball players working out with the FB team too?

CHS will be a hand full for anyone...As for the workout, I believe it all depends on the kid's make-up and what goals they have...Are the basketball players working out with the FB team too?

I talked to one of Cloudlands bb players the other day and he said he was going to start working as soon as bb was over. I'm not sure about the rest. That probably just depends on the kid. My kid has worked the whole season. But he's determined to get playing time this football season.

Parents job is one thing only to get the kids to practice and work outs leave and let the coaches do coaching and workouts that's why Pittman don't allow parents to watch practice

I'm sure that makes his job easier.Coaches have their hands full without having to deal with parents all the time. You either trust um or you don't.

Parents way to often put too much pressure on kids to be the absolute best and cause kids to feel awful if they don't perform to their expectations. This causes kids to not want to play ball at all. These kids never really enjoy athletics the same way kids do that don;t worry about failure . Remember you are only a failure when you fail to give your best,and you are always a success when you give your best

I know nothing of any promise...and thats the truth.

The only kid I do know about is 14 and has been working hard in a program to put on body weight and increase speed...Been busy for weeks building stabilizer muscles and will soon start the next tier of the program which includes heavier weight.

I applaud any kid working hard to be the best he can be for his team...Wherever it takes place.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Well this makes me feel better make no deals and let the best players play