3AAA in 2013

ORbaseball

3 AAA looks really weak this year with exception of Hardin Valley. Powell (Loss to CC) and Halls are much worse than recent history. I thought Oak Ridge and Lane would be having a better season. A big surprise in Karns play. Lump the rest in and there you have it. I have seen several teams play. At least it has made for some more competitive games than in past seasons. It is pretty ugly this year, but HS baseball is always fun to watch.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 AAA looks really weak this year with exception of Hardin Valley. Powell (Loss to CC) and Halls are much worse than recent history. I thought Oak Ridge and Lane would be having a better season. A big surprise in Karns play. Lump the rest in and there you have it. I have seen several teams play. At least it has made for some more competitive games than in past seasons. It is pretty ugly this year, but HS baseball is always fun to watch.

Oak Ridge has really stepped it up of late...All of our losses have been to pretty dang good teams, with maybe the exception of the Walker Valley loss, but we redeemed ourselves in that one..I think OR has improved a lot since earlier in the year. BTW, Oak Ridge has more than just Lane.

I was not implying OR was a one man team. I thought they would be the only team that had a chance to challenge HW. I was surprised at the early season performance, but what matters is district and OR has played very well when it counted the past couple of years. It appears they are building some momentum again this year. Good luck.

I was not implying OR was a one man team. I thought they would be the only team that had a chance to challenge HW. I was surprised at the early season performance, but what matters is district and OR has played very well when it counted the past couple of years. It appears they are building some momentum again this year. Good luck.

Yes sir, i know you weren't..But, that isn't the first time i have heard someone say "Lane" and Oak Ridge, like he is the only guy on the team haha