Sad day for Smith County

Antwan

I like how he scheduled Alcoa and Cookeville while at Carthrage and then took the Cookeville job. He was obviously waiting for Cookeville to join a weak region and made sure they could schedule down against at least 1 cupcake non region opponent. That's the environment where he thrives. The best part is how all the rubes in Carthrage will laud him as a "Great guy" despite the fact that he just through the owls over a barrel. :flower:

I like how he scheduled Alcoa and Cookeville while at Carthrage and then took the Cookeville job. He was obviously waiting for Cookeville to join a weak region and made sure they could schedule down against at least 1 cupcake non region opponent. That's the environment where he thrives. The best part is how all the rubes in Carthrage will laud him as a "Great guy" despite the fact that he just through the owls over a barrel. :flower:

Maynords m.o has allways been to try and schedule weaker competition. Dont get me wrong. I liked the guy. Thought he was a good coach. But think about it. Whos he beat? I mean a stand out team. Can u think of one? Im looking forward to the changes coming. Hope we get us a good one that isnt afraid to go toe to toe with some really good teams. Thats what makes you better in the long run.

• Upvote 1