Sad day for Smith County

Antwan

We already play DOWN a CLASS against gordonsville. I see no reason to play 2 games DOWN a CLASS.

Don't matter if you play down anymore, as long as the team you play has a winning record at the end of the year it improves your playoff standings....

guess you'll have to get a new excuse...bock, bock

Don't matter if you play down anymore, as long as the team you play has a winning record at the end of the year it improves your playoff standings....

Hey i dont make the schedule. But really. Wouldnt you rather play up in class instead of down? And for the record id love to see tc on the schedule every now and then. Great program theyve got.

serious question for carthage fans; right now, without knowing who the new coach will be, what is your prediction on next years record at the end of the regular season?

Hey Snow - too many variables to know what the record will be - I would think somewhere around 7-3 would be in the ballpark.

Questioning Sc's out of region strength of schedule is rather comical. We play Gordonsville, State champs last year, Alcoa, best program in the state for it's class, Cookeville, class 6 school who has been to the playoffs the past 5 years and Warren County, another 5 or 6 class school. NUFF SAID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Questioning Sc's out of region strength of schedule is rather comical. We play Gordonsville, State champs last year, Alcoa, best program in the state for it's class, Cookeville, class 6 school who has been to the playoffs the past 5 years and Warren County, another 5 or 6 class school. NUFF SAID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even more comical is the fact that the Head Chicken made the hardest schedule Carthrage has had in 20 years then got the cluck out of town as fast as he could. Nuff said. 4-6. :flower:

Even more comical is the fact that the Head Chicken made the hardest schedule Carthrage has had in 20 years then got the cluck out of town as fast as he could. Nuff said. 4-6. :flower:

Thanks for noting SC has the toughest schedule we have had in the past 20 years, exactly the point I wanted to make. Thanks again !! NUFF SAID!!!!

I agree the schedule has improved, but Alcoa idint win their district,Gordonsville is 1a, and Cookeville and Warren play in the weakest district in the state. Giles county beat Cookeville a couple years ago pretty handaly if that tell you anything.

Thanks for noting SC has the toughest schedule we have had in the past 20 years, exactly the point I wanted to make. Thanks again !! NUFF SAID!!!!

You aint to brigth are you? THe reason it's the toughest in 20 years is because that coward Maynord tossed you all over a barrel and ur all to dumb to realize it. The day that schedule came out everyone in Chicken County should have known Jimmy was getting out of town. Everyone else who saw it did. :flower:

I agree the schedule has improved, but Alcoa idint win their district,Gordonsville is 1a, and Cookeville and Warren play in the weakest district in the state. Giles county beat Cookeville a couple years ago pretty handaly if that tell you anything.

You r wasting your words. That post has to much truth in it for any one in Carthrage to understand it. :flower:

You aint to brigth are you? THe reason it's the toughest in 20 years is because that coward Maynord tossed you all over a barrel and ur all to dumb to realize it. The day that schedule came out everyone in Chicken County should have known Jimmy was getting out of town. Everyone else who saw it did. :flower:

Your qualm is with Jimmy Maynord. You need to call him, (615) 735-9219, and discuss your displeasure with him. We, here at SC, will welcome the challenge at hand and do the best we can do. Don't hear you discussing Macon County much - well not a lot to talk about is it? If I were you, I would spend my energy on trying to improve Macon County football program and quit making a fool of yourself trying to tear down successful programs.

Your qualm is with Jimmy Maynord. You need to call him, (615) 735-9219, and discuss your displeasure with him. We, here at SC, will welcome the challenge at hand and do the best we can do. Don't hear you discussing Macon County much - well not a lot to talk about is it? If I were you, I would spend my energy on trying to improve Macon County football program and quit making a fool of yourself trying to tear down successful programs.

I aint got no such thing with Maynord. My gate don't swing that way. I aint judging you but that aint my bag sister. This is thread about CArthrages coach so it aint about My team. And if I wanted to look like a fool I"d spend my energy trying to claim Carthrage was a successful program even though they aint. 4-6 at best. :flower: