Round 2 Clarkrange@ JacksonCo Jan 25 Fri.

jimbo44

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can DougS, you should make the trip for this one. I know it is a long way from Memphis, but this is THE class A rivalry game to see. JC plays VERY well at home, we have lost only 3 times at JC in the last 4 years. Once to Blackman by 1, Once to Wilson Central by 2 and Once to Upperman by 3.

You can look at this year, JC played Class AA #2 Livingston Academy twice, @ LA we lost by 4, @ JC we won by 23. If we could only play them all at home. :)

Edited by bob77

If you can DougS, you should make the trip for this one. I know it is a long way from Memphis, but this is THE class A rivalry game to see. JC plays VERY well at home, we have lost only 3 times at JC in the last 4 years. Once to Blackman by 1, Once to Wilson Central by 2 and Once to Upperman by 3.

You can look at this year, JC played Class AA #2 Livingston Academy twice, @ LA we lost by 4, @ JC we won by 23. If we could only play them all at home. :)

That is a pretty good road trip from here. We have a pretty big rivalry game friday as well. I will be checking CoachT for updates, so keep them coming.

Where is Hardcourt? I can already hear the Crange people crying to the officials and its only Wednesday. JC will win this game at home but as I stated in an earlier post on a diffrent thread its what happens come tournament time that counts. Gordonsville is looking like the team to beat in 8A aand probably the only team that can give either of these teams a game so winning the district tourney is goal #1! Y'all have a safe trip down the mountain and tell hardcourt to come and see me!