A-AA

Region 1: Greeneville

Region 2: Pigeon Forge

Region 3: Stone Memorial

Region 4: East Ridge

Region 5: Hixson

Region 6: Sycamore? (not sure)

Region 7: Eagleville

Region 8: ? (maybe MLK? or East Literature?)

DII

Baylor

Brentwood Academy

Christian Brothers

Father Ryan

McCallie

MBA

St. Benedict

Coach Blair

Edited by CoachBlair

I think they put region teams in opposite brackets and returning place winners are seeded ...??? so SD, Cleveland Ravenwood and Sci Hill were top 4 and all are back. should be seeded in that order ?????? someone help on that ..... same for A-AA Pigeon Forge, Hixson and Sycamore are the only seeds defending champ Chatta Central did not make it ... D-II is by this year's results. CB is No.1 in West Ryan and MBA wrestle tonight with Ryan the favorite to be No.1 seed in East . McCallie and Baylor battle Monday for No.2 in the East which moves to the Christian Bros half of the brackey and No. 3 in the Ryan half (pending the MBA match) ....... b.b.b..

I think they put region teams in opposite brackets and returning place winners are seeded ...??? so SD, Cleveland Ravenwood and Sci Hill were top 4 and all are back. should be seeded in that order ?????? someone help on that ..... same for A-AA Pigeon Forge, Hixson and Sycamore are the only seeds defending champ Chatta Central did not make it ... D-II is by this year's results. CB is No.1 in West Ryan and MBA wrestle tonight with Ryan the favorite to be No.1 seed in East . McCallie and Baylor battle Monday for No.2 in the East which moves to the Christian Bros half of the brackey and No. 3 in the Ryan half (pending the MBA match) ....... b.b.b..

Is it the same seeding criteria as the individual state tourney? Where Only region champs get seeded? If so the d1 seeding would be Cleveland 1 Ravenwood 2 and science hill 3 right?