FRA

coasterboard

FRA looks amazingly solid this year. Chris Womack is returning and he looks ready to tear up the state at PG/SG. Johnathan Pike is gonna chin-kill the entire small school division at Forward. But, despite this amazing lineup, the best from FRA is Genicon. Good luck beating this powerhouse.

[Edited by coasterboard on 10-29-02 5:27P]

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the CA is for Clarksville Academy, then FRA actually beat yall last year. It was a real close game, but FRA did win. People who can fill it up from the outside include Salato, Wilson, Young, Foley, and Womack. Warren is also a pretty good shooter. They also play solid team defense. It should be a good year for District 9A.

first of all, who edited my first entry? did i leave my name logged in at school, or does someone know my password.

second, who do you think you are, oldschool? obviously, typing on coacht is worth a waste of a study hall, or you wouldnt have bothered to post a message of your own. also, do you even know who i am? If so, how does it make sense to tell me to go lift weights? I havent lifted since freshman year, and it would only hurt me in the sports i play if i did bulk up. So next time you feel bitter and want to tell me to shut up, at least try to sound semi-intelligent. see ya tommorow

FRA played Clarksville Academy once last year right before Thanksgiving break and beat them by about 3 points. I think I would remember since I was the one who had to come in for our point guard who sustained a pretty bad facial (mouth) injury early in the 2nd quarter. I'm not sure if our team plays you this year, but if so, it's a shame that I won't be there for what would most likely be yet another victory for the Panthers.

One would think that with only 9 wins all season, you would be able to remember all of them...but I guess not. Next time, think just a little more before you post such a false statement as the one you just made.

[Edited by KGP3428 on 10-29-02 6:44P]

I am Coach Brock, and if you posted these messages than you need to find something else to do. There is absolutely no reason for you to post negativety on this board about your own school. Best of luck in the state tourney this weekend. I will be cheering you guys on like I always do, but know who you are talking to before boasting with such confidence. You never know when it will backfire.

Also know that working out will not hinder your performance in cross country. Strength and conditioning has developed greatly and I would not put you in a position to harm or injure yourself or the team by working out in the weightroom. M:P 4:1

Good Luck and God Bless