152- Soddy maj dec (13-20)

160- Central dec (16-20)

170- Soddy dec (16-23)

182- Soddy pin (16-29)

195- Central dec (19-29)

220- Central pin (25-29)

285- Soddy dec (25-32)

32-25 soddy

I think Dickson wins decision at 106 which if the rest of yours holds true its a one ponit match

Cleveland over WC by 12, WC over SD by 2. Ravenwood once again makes it to 4th squeaking past heritage.

Cleveland may give up 16-18 to WC at most if they wrestle their best.

I'm not talking about securing the match and then allowing "JV" kids

to loose matches or gain experience. Cleveland could keep WC to single

digits!

Can't see Soddy allowing WC to get close either. Those two teams

are in a league of their own! Momentum, experience, and the "Eye

of the Tiger" will keep those two matches out of reach. BUT...,

WC must beat Ravenwood (My guess) in round 2 before they get

the opportunity to wrestle Soddy. Just don't see them wrestling

Cleveland this year.

(I'll bring some spicy mustard to the arena in case I'm wrong.)

The duals will shed some light on the strength/weakness of

the top programs. Should see some eye opening matches!

Edited by HSDAD

Cleveland over WC by 12, WC over SD by 2. Ravenwood once again makes it to 4th squeaking past heritage.

I don't think Cleveland will have the chance to wrestle Wilson Central but if so then I would say based on the current line-ups Cleveland 46 Wilson Central 19. That's allowing a couple upsets in WC's favor.

I only see WC being the favorite in 3 matches against Soddy with another 4 close matches being a toss up between the two teams. That leaves about 7 matches in Soddy's favor. My guess is it will probably come down to those swing matches and who steps up, and of course who gets the bonus points.

Even with a surprising upset in the semi's I wouldn't count Soddy out of the top 4. I believe Cleveland, Soddy, and Wilson Central are top 3. I think WC is close but not yet the caliber as the top 2 teams but is at a slightly higher level than the next 4 teams.

4th place I'm expecting will be a battle between Heritage, Beech, Ravenwood, and Blackman who all seem very even. I'm expecting a battle when any of these teams face off with each other, should be some great duals.

But, we all know anything can happen at state.

Edited by rlwest40