2013 WhiteHouse-Heritage Patriots

NewPatriot

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, they are definitely going to the next level, with their elevation to Class AA by the TSSAA. Cheatham Co. and White House should be the biggest obstacles to the District crown, but Sycamore and Greenbrier won't be too shabby either. Westmoreland is usually a lock for a W, but they had quite a good season last year for a change.

I believe that the Patriots have several transfers in that will be eligible this coming season. They could have a big impact for them. A couple from E. Robertson, one from White House, and one from White House Christian. I have heard that Chris Howard is developing into a beast. We'll see this spring how they look together. If we could only get some seating for the stadium (err field)................

Well, they are definitely going to the next level, with their elevation to Class AA by the TSSAA. Cheatham Co. and White House should be the biggest obstacles to the District crown, but Sycamore and Greenbrier won't be too shabby either. Westmoreland is usually a lock for a W, but they had quite a good season last year for a change.

I believe that the Patriots have several transfers in that will be eligible this coming season. They could have a big impact for them. A couple from E. Robertson, one from White House, and one from White House Christian. I have heard that Chris Howard is developing into a beast. We'll see this spring how they look together. If we could only get some seating for the stadium (err field)................

Why all the transfers to WHH?!?!?! Sounds a little shady to me! :flower:

Thanks for the response pitchfork1. You seem to be in the know about football in these parts. Hopefully, the transfers you mentioned will be an asset, and not a distraction to the team. We welcome these new guys to WHH and wish them the best of luck this year. Go Patriots!