FCS vs Watertown

UCSportsFan

You think JC is relevant in football? You really are delusional. You called Vanderbilt yet?

Commodeboy Youre an idiot. What a poor excuse for a human being you are. JC is obviously not a contender in football and never has been I was speaking in general you moron. I promise you if FC didnt recruit illegally they wouldnt be either. They never were relevent until the recruiting started. If I had to guess youre in your bedroom at mommy an daddys house playing a video game. Youre another fine example of what the so called christian school puts out.

Edited by devilfanatic

Commodeboy Youre an idiot. What a poor excuse for a human being you are. JC is obviously not a contender in football and never has been I was speaking in general you moron. I promise you if FC didnt recruit illegally they wouldnt be either. They never were relevent until the recruiting started. If I had to guess youre in your bedroom at mommy an daddys house playing a video game. Youre another fine example of what the so called christian school puts out.

The proper use of the apostrophe can be your friend and help convey your obviously well thought out responses and unfounded accusations.

Haha yeah your wrong, sorry for the disappointment. And you were specifically talking about y'all's football team like y'all are something other than below average to average every single year. LOL to you and your delusional JC pride. Goodnight

He is a poor excuse for a human being? You are from JC, so thats obviously the most hypocrytical statement I've seen thus far.

And if you want to say that a majority of FC's graduates are living under their parents roof still and not either off at college or living on their own then you are badly mistaken. Last year's graduating class had one individual not enrolled in a University or College of some sort and he had intentions in the Coast Guard I believe. If you want to mock the Coast Guard or a college kid then go ahead. At least the FC graduates can actually make it through college. We wont end up out on the farm somewhere unless thats where we want to be. You sir (if you even deserve that title) need to really check the stuff you are saying before you say it because most of it right now is making you sound like a complete idiot.

He is a poor excuse for a human being? You are from JC, so thats obviously the most hypocrytical statement I've seen thus far.

And if you want to say that a majority of FC's graduates are living under their parents roof still and not either off at college or living on their own then you are badly mistaken. Last year's graduating class had one individual not enrolled in a University or College of some sort and he had intentions in the Coast Guard I believe. If you want to mock the Coast Guard or a college kid then go ahead. At least the FC graduates can actually make it through college. We wont end up out on the farm somewhere unless thats where we want to be. You sir (if you even deserve that title) need to really check the stuff you are saying before you say it because most of it right now is making you sound like a complete idiot.

I challenge you to find a post where I said the majority of FC graduates are living at home. I was referring to CommodeBoy no one else and my post reflects that. You boys get on here and attack anyone that posts the truth about the private school and one thread you openly admit to recruiting and another thread you emphatically deny it. So you tell me who is acting like an idiot! As for my 3000+ posts, ive been on CoachT since 2003 thats about the time you boys were getting out of grade school. As for the young person who entered the Coast Guard I thank them for their service to our country. If we had more of our young people serve in our military it would help not only our country but them as well. As a member of the United States Marines I can attest to that and have given part of my life so that we all may have freedom of speech even if its mindless banter on a sports website. Maybe you should enlist and help your country out as well. What do you say, can I have one of the Marine Corps recruiters call on you?

Edited by devilfanatic

The proper use of the apostrophe can be your friend and help convey your obviously well thought out responses and unfounded accusations.

Thank you kind sir for policing my post and you have a valid point. I did notice you seem to have failed to critique other's on this thread for some very obvious grammattical fauxpas's. I will just assume this is an oversight on your part and will await your response to correct this error. That is unless you're just trying to belittle one individual and not everyone and should that be the case then I have no time for someone like that and will view your posts as irrelevent and biased.

Edited by devilfanatic

Thank you kind sir for policing my post and you have a valid point. I did notice you seem to have failed to critique other's on this thread for some very obvious grammattical fopaux's. I will just assume this is an oversight on your part and will await your response to correct this error. That is unless you're just trying to belittle one individual and not everyone and should that be the case then I have no time for someone like that and will view your posts as irrelevent and biased.

Dictionary.com - suggests "faux-pas".

Thank you kind sir for policing my post and you have a valid point. I did notice you seem to have failed to critique other's on this thread for some very obvious grammattical fauxpas's. I will just assume this is an oversight on your part and will await your response to correct this error. That is unless you're just trying to belittle one individual and not everyone and should that be the case then I have no time for someone like that and will view your posts as irrelevent and biased.

Then it appears that we now view each other's posts on equal footing. You sir are full of bias against all private schools, FCS in particular. You don't mind throwing out baseless accusations at all. At least I limited my accusations to your improper use of apostrophes, to no avail I might add. Best of luck to you and yours, may my Cosby Eagles get a piece of your Devils at some point.

I challenge you to find a post where I said the majority of FC graduates are living at home. I was referring to CommodeBoy no one else and my post reflects that. You boys get on here and attack anyone that posts the truth about the private school and one thread you openly admit to recruiting and another thread you emphatically deny it. So you tell me who is acting like an idiot! As for my 3000+ posts, ive been on CoachT since 2003 thats about the time you boys were getting out of grade school. As for the young person who entered the Coast Guard I thank them for their service to our country. If we had more of our young people serve in our military it would help not only our country but them as well. As a member of the United States Marines I can attest to that and have given part of my life so that we all may have freedom of speech even if its mindless banter on a sports website. Maybe you should enlist and help your country out as well. What do you say, can I have one of the Marine Corps recruiters call on you?

The problem with your posts (like many others) is the generalization. You complain about FC because we whip you. If we were just average or poor and you beat us you wouldn't have anything to say. The fact is all private schools and all public schools have people with good character and those without it. We're all just trying as parents to give our kids the best opportunity for success. None of us are perfect - far from it. You hear stuff and assume you know facts that you don't really KNOW. By the way, this is an FC vs. Watertown basketball thread. There is a thread for public vs. private. You might want to spew your venom over there.

Then it appears that we now view each other's posts on equal footing. You sir are full of bias against all private schools, FCS in particular. You don't mind throwing out baseless accusations at all. At least I limited my accusations to your improper use of apostrophes, to no avail I might add. Best of luck to you and yours, may my Cosby Eagles get a piece of your Devils at some point.

I am not biased against private schools I believe they should all play against each other. It would be a level playing field and thats all one can ask for. As for your Cosby Eagles well if it happens then I guess we will find out when that day comes. You act as if Cosby is some kind of power house or something. I would welcome that match-up personally now I'm not so sure your girl's coach would want to schedule that contest year in and year out so before you get on here and talk about hypothetical situations you might want to do your homework.

Edited by devilfanatic