FCS vs Watertown

UCSportsFan

Less talk about coaches more about 40 point beatdown fcs took an enjoyed it

It was actually 42 points.....oh wait....no that was FC beating W'town in football. Sorry. (And to think we actually had an 8th grader score a TD on you guys...what a complete embarrassment. No wonder you are running with this basketball lopsided score. I would to. Go Watertown! Yay! You beat FC! Yippie!). Edited by TNHSfan

It was actually 42 points.....oh wait....no that was FC beating W'town in football. Sorry. (And to think we actually had an 8th grader score a TD on you guys...what a complete embarrassment. No wonder you are running with this basketball lopsided score. I would to. Go Watertown! Yay! You beat FC! Yippie!).

Yeah they beat us in basketball, which is definitely not a sport FCS is known for. The best athletes don't play basketball, they play either football or baseball or both, just look at the senior class this year.

It was actually 42 points.....oh wait....no that was FC beating W'town in football. Sorry. (And to think we actually had an 8th grader score a TD on you guys...what a complete embarrassment. No wonder you are running with this basketball lopsided score. I would to. Go Watertown! Yay! You beat FC! Yippie!).

well guess they don't teach the fine folks at fcs to read its says basketball not football thread . So you may want to get your mommy to help you next time

Yeah they beat us in basketball, which is definitely not a sport FCS is known for. The best athletes don't play basketball, they play either football or baseball or both, just look at the senior class this year.

so i take it you played basketball lol where u been buddy Edited by biggest

so i take it you played basketball lol where u been buddy

Lol I've been around, just didnt feel like posting until that hypocrite who likes to call people morons decided to start spewing trash from his mind. But no I stopped playing after sixth grade year. From then on I just played football and baseball like a lot others do at friendship

Lol I've been around, just didnt feel like posting until that hypocrite who likes to call people morons decided to start spewing trash from his mind. But no I stopped playing after sixth grade year. From then on I just played football and baseball like a lot others do at friendship

well us watertown people don't beat yall much so when we do we get a little crazy. You knw most ppl dont like you but you my fav fcs poster Edited by biggest

I call them like I see them momma's boy. What he meant to say was his team was losing this year so him and all the fair weather private school fans aren't supporting this years team on coacht.

Edited by devilfanatic

I call them like I see them momma's boy. What he meant to say was his team was losing this year so him and all the fair weather private school fans aren't supporting this years team on coacht.

ah he's not that bad lol.He sure knows how to tick people off. But most of the time he spot on except when he talking bout h20.

I was stating facts and all you have to do is read the prior posts. I expect nothing less from you as all you do is take up for FC so your posts have no merit. So do us all a favor and stay off the message board's unless you have something worth talking about. We are all tired of your ridiculous posts.

If you are going to point out the posts that are in your opinion good posts by those from every school but FC then give some credit to the people at FC who are saying the exact same thing that you are arguing with. When you dont then it makes it look like the only thing you are on here for is to argue with us FC posters

If you are going to point out the posts that are in your opinion good posts by those from every school but FC then give some credit to the people at FC who are saying the exact same thing that you are arguing with. When you dont then it makes it look like the only thing you are on here for is to argue with us FC posters

When are you boys going to learn that I'm just trying to get you stirred up and have a little fun for the most part. FC is a wonderful school and if I lived in that area I would say that is probably where my boys would have attended. Its good to have a heated debate every now and then. I think its great how you fellas get on here and defend your school, it shows you are proud of where you come from and there is nothing wrong with that at all. I hate showing my soft side lol. Y'all have a nice day

When are you boys going to learn that I'm just trying to get you stirred up and have a little fun for the most part. FC is a wonderful school and if I lived in that area I would say that is probably where my boys would have attended. Its good to have a heated debate every now and then. I think its great how you fellas get on here and defend your school, it shows you are proud of where you come from and there is nothing wrong with that at all. I hate showing my soft side lol. Y'all have a nice day

You have a nice day too good sir. Glad to hear you respect the school more than you normally say you do lol