sick and tired

stonehot87

The TSSAA WILL START A NEW SCREENING PROCESS ON HIRING REFEREE'S. This is the worst i have ever seen . A match that should have ended with pin ended up with a great wrestler injuried. I have video proff , as do alot of others that this match should have ended in a pin, or at least back points but nothing was given. We parents spend alot of money taking our kids all over this great country to wrestle against the best during the freestyle and greco season , too be cheated by a man who gets paid and dosent need to be on the mat. SOMTHING WILL BE DONE. Dont get me wrong there are some great one's but we all know the bad ones, I will be starting a patiation for the TSSAA in the near future, i will keep all posted.

I know that alot of coach's will agree that somthing has to be done, some wont , but most will.

The TSSAA WILL START A NEW SCREENING PROCESS ON HIRING REFEREE'S. This is the worst i have ever seen . A match that should have ended with pin ended up with a great wrestler injuried. I have video proff , as do alot of others that this match should have ended in a pin, or at least back points but nothing was given. We parents spend alot of money taking our kids all over this great country to wrestle against the best during the freestyle and greco season , too be cheated by a man who gets paid and dosent need to be on the mat. SOMTHING WILL BE DONE. Dont get me wrong there are some great one's but we all know the bad ones, I will be starting a patiation for the TSSAA in the near future, i will keep all posted.

I know that alot of coach's will agree that somthing has to be done, some wont , but most will.

Petition*

It's a null point, there's always someone upset with a call they don't agree with. So they say they're gonna do something about it. The refs do go through training. And they do have to be approved to work certain tournaments and the refs have to be voted into calling the state tournaments.

Bottom line, people are always gonna find a call they don't agree with and throw a fit about it. We do this every year and every year it gets pushed aside.

For the not so smart guy looking to start a petition! Get a grip! It's always unfortunate when a kid gets hurt! But I got word that he got up thinking he got the pin! Now, I was advised that he should have gotten near fall but that apparently would not have changed the circumstances of his injury as he got up thinking he'd won. It's simply an unfortunate situation and I hope the kid will be alright.