DISTRICT 12A

12AEAGLEFAN

What has happened to baseball in district 12? Is Summertown back to a state contending level or is the whole district level down? The scores indicate nobody except Collinwood can do anything.

Summertown and Cwood are both pretty solid teams! From what i have seen of both teams cwood has a slight advantage hitting but summertown was a little better defensive thats just my observation!Cwood has a couple of senior pitchers that are pretty good also! Dont know the ages of Stown pitchers but they had at least one good pitcher that i seen!

Summertown has NO seniors. 4 jr. pitchers and 1 sophomore that pitches fairly regular right now, but a fist full of others that are good enough to get a win on any given night. Summertown is young, and are on occasion consistency is an issue. But very deep with talent all the way down to our 9th grade shortstop that hits leadoff.

SUMMERTOWN BEAT LORETTO 16-1 IN 5 TODAY

Summertown has NO seniors. 4 jr. pitchers and 1 sophomore that pitches fairly regular right now, but a fist full of others that are good enough to get a win on any given night. Summertown is young, and are on occasion consistency is an issue. But very deep with talent all the way down to our 9th grade shortstop that hits leadoff.

SUMMERTOWN BEAT LORETTO 16-1 IN 5 TODAY

Do they have one more makeup game?