Covington Forfeits

CoachD33

Tipton Co does not have a county wide AD. And the players in question are not 2 of the 4 leading scorers. All you have stated is hear say. Quit running your mouth about things you know nothing about.

Must be that fine Tipton County education you have. Where did I say anything about 2 of the 4 leading scorers? I am sorry you have a hard time reading and comprehending what you read. Ever heard about hooked on phonics? If not I highly recommended it to you!!

Tipton Co does not have a county wide AD. And the players in question are not 2 of the 4 leading scorers. All you have stated is hear say. Quit running your mouth about things you know nothing about.

According to the stats on unapproved website T. H. is second in scoring at 11.6 ppg and C. H. is fourth at 8.8. And based on all the information available on the Covington page I assume its pretty accurate. I didn't make this up man

Edited by toinemac

Tipton County does have a county wide AD her name is Charlotte Fisher. The two that are now Ineligible were two big contributors to the team. The Administration, AD, Coach and community should be embarrassed by this whole situation. They just hope no one would turn them in and it bit them right in the butt. FSUNoles I know you are Covington Grad but you really don't know much about Covington sports or what goes on. You just get on here and ramble on and on. So what you should do is quit running your mouth and go cheer on Memphis Basketball CL

My man I talk to people who are involved in Covington athletics on a daily basis. I know a little bit more than what you may think. As far as the Memphis comment, you can tell by the name above who I am a fan of. You my man sound like a bitter tennessee fan who is upset that his team can't seem to win games. Everything I have stated on here has been backed up. I do not get on here and ramble on and on as you say. I agree that it is embarrassing to Covington High School, but lets not get carried away and act like this is the biggest news story in Tennessee High School Athletics. This goes on every where and teams get away with it more than they get caught, just so happens that Covington got caught. As far as winning the district goes, I stand by my pick that Covington will win.

My man I talk to people who are involved in Covington athletics on a daily basis. I know a little bit more than what you may think. As far as the Memphis comment, you can tell by the name above who I am a fan of. You my man sound like a bitter tennessee fan who is upset that his team can't seem to win games. Everything I have stated on here has been backed up. I do not get on here and ramble on and on as you say. I agree that it is embarrassing to Covington High School, but lets not get carried away and act like this is the biggest news story in Tennessee High School Athletics. This goes on every where and teams get away with it more than they get caught, just so happens that Covington got caught. As far as winning the district goes, I stand by my pick that Covington will win.

Everything you have stated can not be backed up. You stated that your coach did not know where these two young men in question lived. So basically your stating he thought they lived in Covington. Just curious how many nights they stayed with an assistant coach. Since you "know a little bit more" then you already know this. You are a JOKE.

FSUnole, it sounds like you do not know as much as you would like for people to think you know. Aces and others have already called you out on that so I will leave it be. If the things I am hearing about this case of cheating are true, it is very troubling for the tipton co. schools. Word is even the higer ups at the board of education knew about this and simply turned a blind eye to the situation. If, and hopefully we can find out for sure, this is true, there could be some serious trouble with the TSSAA. My whole thought process is this. 3 very good players move to a new school as seniors, and no one investigates this????? What is the county wide AD's purpose if they can't even catch this??? It screams of foul play and red flags should have went up. So it makes sense that they knew about this and simply did nothing. Sounds like the wild west here in tipton co. and it is troubling.

FSUnole, it sounds like you do not know as much as you would like for people to think you know. Aces and others have already called you out on that so I will leave it be. If the things I am hearing about this case of cheating are true, it is very troubling for the tipton co. schools. Word is even the higer ups at the board of education knew about this and simply turned a blind eye to the situation. If, and hopefully we can find out for sure, this is true, there could be some serious trouble with the TSSAA. My whole thought process is this. 3 very good players move to a new school as seniors, and no one investigates this????? What is the county wide AD's purpose if they can't even catch this??? It screams of foul play and red flags should have went up. So it makes sense that they knew about this and simply did nothing. Sounds like the wild west here in tipton co. and it is troubling.

Vols if what you stated is true, this is indeed troubling to say the least. What kind of message is this sending to kids in this district. Win at all costs. I to question how 3 seniors move into covington from neighboring schools and no one thinks they need to look into it. What else is troubling is I am hearing this exact thing is going on at another tipton county school. Hard to believe this could take place at two schools in one district and no one knew this is taking place. Whoever the AD is needs to get there act together. Sounds to me like The U of the 90's.

I've seen it posted several times that 3 seniors moved to Covington this year who was the 3rd. I know Dyson and one of the Hughes bros are seniors. Who is the other?

My apologies on the comments about 3 seniors. One of the huges brothers is a Junior. So 2 seniors and a junior. Again sorry for messing that up. Seems like it is something that has been occuring for a while. My son stated that the both munford and covington have been trying to get the Mosley kid to go to their schools since he was in middle school. Again this seems like a problem that has been ignored from the top down. Total lack of leadership in the county.

I looked at rosters from last years teams and saw that the Starks kid and Foster kid both played at Brighton last year. I knew that Dyson and Starks did, but I did not realize Foster played there also. Did both of those kids move to the Munford school district? What is going on in Tipton county? Is Tipton county open zone? I was under the impression it was not. Who is Mosley? What school does he play at? Only kid I saw named Mosley plays football. Are these schools illegally recruiting in football also? TSSAA needs to look into all schools in Tipton County. Come on people of Tipton County is it really that dirty?

Yall are now reading entirely too much into this. Brighton's zone in Tipton Co is by far the largest. Brighton gets kids from basically all over tipton co that are zoned to go there. There are a few kids that live as far as charleston and stanton that are zoned to go to brighton. As far as getting kids from other schools, anybody who would want to start a rumor could walk up and say that they think this person or that person is supposed to be going to another school. As long as you change your address into a zone that Covington, Brighton, or Munford has, then you can play. With the amount of kids in Covington, Brighton,and Munford who live with grandparents, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, etc... you really never know who is living with who and where they are living. The rumors are easy to start, and even if they are entirely off base, people will take them and run.

Edited by fsunoles1623