D-II State Predictions

nashwrestling

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've known the Parkers a long time now and the post I made was in no way a negative remark toward Ryan and I doubt his family took it that way. The post I responded to about his age implied that a young freshman Parker might not be able to hang with an older wrestler. All I'm saying is Ryan is a little bit older than your average freshman, which means he is more mature and more experienced than your typical freshman, meaning....don't under-estimate this young man regardless of his grade. My apologies for not spelling that out for you so even you could understand.

As far as the West Tn wrestler that you mentioned, he's a great wrestler and easliy the top 3 in the state at 182 (DIV 1). Ethan should know him pretty good by now after wrestling him twice this season so I don't know why I should study him, after all I'm not wrestling him. It should be one of many good matches at state with the top 3 being very close. Both of the semi's and the finals match will all be great matches in this weight no matter who comes out on top, either way it should be exciting. BTW If you knew me then you would know I put much less emphasis on winning and more on wrestling at or above your level each match and consistantly improving and making gains. So as long as that boy of mine wrestles his best I will be proud of him no matter where he is on the podium. I will admit though that the higher he stands the more proud I am, mostly because that usually means he held his composure and stepped up his game in a close battle. I'll take a close match (win or lose) over 20 easy wins.

For you to attack the integrity of Cleveland's program, school, administrators, coaches, and community with no justification shows what type of person you are.

I'm simply amazed you can actually read his posts and understand what he was saying. I read that, cocked my head to the side hoping it would help me read the senseless rambling, but it didn't help any.

For you to attack the integrity of Cleveland's program, school, administrators, coaches, and community with no justification shows what type of person you are.

I am wondering how you have a grasp on integrity... in a mere 6 months...just 7 months ago you were a Trojan ...before that you were a Wolverine ...ALL THE WAY..be careful how you crow on here because people will start asking more questions about where everyone on that team of integrity lives....those Mcminn boys on the team ...the tunnel hill wrestler...be careful throwing out all the bravado of being blue blooded... more like the gathering of a tri county, 2 state all star team to me. If that makes me a bad guy for telling the truth ..Im a bad guy.... When and if the TSSAA looks into it it...program integrity just might be a issue. Maybe the next car following you home from practice may belong to a bradley fan or a soddy fan checking to see where it is some of these guys live...never know ...weirder stuff has taken good programs down...only takes one parent on your own team upset that johnny got replaced by a MOVE IN AND ...we read a good story of integrity on the Chattanoogan how that Wilson Central becomes the new state champ ...INTEGRITY hhhmmm ...better rethink that one again since there has not been a D1 state champion team in the past 3 years that didnt have wrestlers on its team that were not in the school where they really lived...ask...you may get a suprise or 2

Edited by mfceo

I am wondering how you have a grasp on integrity... in a mere 6 months...just 7 months ago you were a Trojan ...before that you were a Wolverine ...ALL THE WAY..be careful how you crow on here because people will start asking more questions about where everyone on that team of integrity lives....those Mcminn boys on the team ...the tunnel hill wrestler...be careful throwing out all the bravado of being blue blooded... more like the gathering of a tri county, 2 state all star team to me. If that makes me a bad guy for telling the truth ..Im a bad guy.... When and if the TSSAA looks into it it...program integrity just might be a issue. Maybe the next car following you home from practice may belong to a bradley fan or a soddy fan checking to see where it is some of these guys live...never know ...weirder stuff has taken good programs down...only takes one parent on your own team upset that johnny got replaced by a MOVE IN AND ...we read a good story of integrity on the Chattanoogan how that Wilson Central becomes the new state champ ...INTEGRITY hhhmmm ...better rethink that one again since there has not been a D1 state champion team in the past 3 years that didnt have wrestlers on its team that were not in the school where they really lived...ask...you may get a suprise or 2

Your posts are so ridiculus and pathetic they don't even warrant a response. Feel free to follow us home from the wrestling center anytime and you'll get a surprise for yourself big guy! If you want to trash talk then you know where to find me this weekend, otherwise drop the BS. No one wants to hear your obnoxious garbage on here, especially this week.

Put a name behind those strong convictions of yours.

If you want to trash talk then you know where to find me this weekend

Your posts are so ridiculus and pathetic they don't even warrant a response. Feel free to follow us home from the wrestling center anytime and you'll get a surprise for yourself big guy!

Now Rob, PEACE MAN!! The last time all this drama came up, you & I hijacked a Bro's thread, if I renember right. I backed off with plans to meet you & discuss in person at the duals.... & what was your response over that full throttle observation? If looks could kill... And words? Just ask a guy from the GA forum, what was it... Tamerillo?

Oh, and you know my name,,, no games here, never has been, nothing more than misinterpretations & sensitivity... Heck, I EVEN OFFERED TO APOLOGIZE IN PERSON & YOU WANTED NO PART OF THAT.

IMO... These kind of things may just heat up one of the biggest finals matches at state... d1 182!!

Back to topic... D2 132??? Brunner 4x'er or does Ryan or Connell's boy stand in the way? How bout... 106? 120? 145? There's much to anticipate near the big projector screen & concessions side of the palace!!

Edited by Sommers

Now Rob, PEACE MAN!! The last time trama came up, you & I hijacked a Bro's thread, if I renember right. I backed off with plans to meet you & discuss in person at the duals.... & what was your response over that full throttle observation? If looks could kill... And words? Just ask a guy from the GA forum, what was it... Tamerillo?

Oh, and you know my name,,, no games here, never has been, nothing more than misinterpretations & sensitivity... Heck, I EVEN OFFERED TO APOLOGIZE IN PERSON & YOU WANTED NO PART OF THAT.

IMO... These kind of things may just heat up one of the biggest finals matches at state... d1 182!!

Back to topic... D2 132??? Brunner 4x'er or does Ryan or Connell's boy stand in the way? How bout... 106? 120? 145? There's much to anticipate near the big projector screen & concessions side of the palace!!

seen that stuff as well Somms...crazy how loose this cannon is..hope the blue blooded gave thoughts about that ...he draws much unwanted attention...especially this week.

Edited by mfceo

Your posts are so ridiculus and pathetic they don't even warrant a response. Feel free to follow us home from the wrestling center anytime and you'll get a surprise for yourself big guy! If you want to trash talk then you know where to find me this weekend, otherwise drop the BS. No one wants to hear your obnoxious garbage on here, especially this week.

Bernard Childress...615-889-6740....bet he loved to hear yalls story ...integrity..whatever...call and give him those addys...lol

Edited by mfceo