D1 Predictions

dca44

Just a few random thoughts...

Amazing 1 loss sophomore at 220, right dad & Hamm?!?! That undefeated 285 has it going on for turning his skills to wrestling in recent years... And only a junior.

Hungry Freeman may end up being the most dominant in this tournament ...next to Boykin, and perhaps Debian.You cant look past Stephens though, as he sure enjoys stepping up for this one ...and if he does he could steal MOW from Mr Boykin... Similar to what Danny Coleman did when Kenny Meredith tore apart the field a few years back.

I have freeman as mow with ease, I feel like he will pin out until the finals, and I'm picking madut to suprise everyone and beat Debian, and Bennett winning 152, at 220 I see a toss up between 4 wrestlers Damian Hayes, satterfield, Rex Schotts, and Kramer, the battle for 220 will be great

Debian can be beat. But will he? Idk. Whoever comes from the bottom half, which i believe will be the Madut vs Lozano winner (My pick is Lozano) will definitely make Debian earn his 2nd title. Cant wait to see the upsets this year! Should be an exciting few days.

106- Cyree in a close one

113- Debien dominates

120- Stevinson in a classic

126-Oliver

132- Hamilton

138- Taylor

145- Richmond in a come from behind crazy pin

152- Bennett

160- Lopez

170- Soloman

184- Henry over West in a nail biter

195-Boykin

220- Satterfield

Hwt- Reagan

Team Champs- Cleveland

Ow- Boykin

Best match- Stevens vs Stevison or West vs Henry

Edited by sweeptheleg

Moc11 stays with the posters it appears with a safe overall selection. H.Hamilton has worked hard over the years for this day- as has many others, i. e. Bennett who actually gave K Baker a match in jan. & I see Haden shining into the finals with that cotton head- being considered for MOW. Crane will be considered imo. Blaike Henry does not want the wrath of two timer & older brother JT, and will go after what is "rightfully his" with no Parker barrier there. He, along with fresh-Russo, Richmond & 2x'er Stephens, will be a focal point of two intensely competitive gentleman in his corner.

Watch out for what should be a dog fight at 160. Aaron is a top competitor, but I do not see a walk in the park with the neutralizer Solomon in route to the finals -only to meet one of the most explosive wrestlers in the tournament - it's a top three knock down drag out!

"Blaike Henry does not want the wrath of two timer & older brother JT,"

Soms, are you suggesting he cheated on his girlfriend?

I don't believe Ethan or Rob West would appreciate a suggestion like that, new guy. (Pressure between the bros - We talkin gold, not 2nd step again) Winning it fair and square may be acceptable, however Edited by Sommers