TWF Individual Rankings & Predictions - TSSAA D1

coachknepper

I wrestle for beech you went to dca? so you do not have anything to do with beech do you?

Haha no i did not go to dca. Dca is my initials. I am not associated with beech. Just a fan. I am a wrestling fan and i like what Beech has done with their program. So i started following them. (Not litterally follow) but u catch my drift

Edited by dca44

For one I have not put the beech program down they have had I solid program for a while now just like dickson every year they and beech have gotten better its about time a new program takes the number 1 spot in region 7 and ifs that's beech then congrats to the program.. I believe in having logical reasons on who is doing what.. And why I don't put in my choice is because I dont live in tn so I dont see matches I go by stats and what I see in the persons records..

And if that's his reasoning then let him say it not whoever you are speaking for him unless its knepper just under a different name yes badon lost I never said he would place did I so what is your point and at least some else sees the same thing I see with his beech favoritism

I ran out of breath when I read that run on sentence. Geez can you try to make more sense in your posts?

Predictions vs. Reality thus far:

Quarterfinal Predictions (85 of 112 or 76% correct)

106 6 of 8 in Quarters (Mullin beat Pelkey, Bussey beat #2 Musa)

113 7 of 8 (Verhulst beat #7 Whitaker)

120 8 of 8

126 4 of 8 (Sokol beat #4 Ocon, Ream beat #3 Shoemake, Ray beat #7 Armstrong, Mullin beat #2 Dodgen)

132 7 of 8 (Underwood beat Kazy)

138 6 of 8 (Patton beat #3 Williamson, Hargis beat Markham)

145 6 of 8 (Frazey beat #3 Simpkins, Frye beat Murray who beat Delgado)

152 6 of 8 (Wilson beat Huddlestron, I had Russell here, Giattino beat #2 Binns)

160 4 of 8 (Labbe beat Solomon 5-3, D'Allessandro in instead of Langford, Dooley over #6 Sells, Wilson over #7 Rainey)

170 7 of 8 (Payne beat Spangler)

182 5 of 8 (Yunis beat #8 Baltz, Russell beat #4 Meyer, Terrell beat #7 B. Brown)

195 5 of 8 (Martin beat #5 Greenwade, Kellum beat Fitzpatrick who beat Thompson, Bain over #2 Shropshire)

220 6 of 8 (Hayes beat Gaigher who beat #5 Erving, Gayng beat #6 Sullivan)

285 7 of 8 (Kennedy beat Cuddebeck who beat Benson)

Guys remaining that I predicted would place (80 of 84, with a possibility of 78/84):

106 6 of 6

113 6 of 6

120 6 of 6

126 6 of 6 (Armstrong faces Dodgen in Consolations tomorrow)

132 4 of 6 (both Hernandez and Kazy are out after going 1-2 each), Lemons and Vaughn still in.

138 5 of 6 (Williamson is out after losing to Badon...I had Williamson winning that match...Badon won 6-4 in Sudden Victory), Feuerbacher is still in

145 6 of 6

152 5 of 6 (Russell is out after a disappointing 1-2 losing 3-1 to Brayon Garcia)

160 6 of 6

170 6 of 6

182 6 of 6

195 6 of 6

220 6 of 6 (Sullivan faces Davis in Consolations tomorrow...had that as a Consolation Semifinals match), McQuiggan still in)

285 6 of 6

Finalists left in contention to make finals (24 of 28):

106 #1 Cyree vs. #2 Musa

113 #1 DeBien vs. #3 Madut

120 #1 Stevens vs. #2 Stevison

126 #1 Oliver vs. #2 Dodgen

132 #1 Hamilton vs. Small

138 #1 Langford vs. #2 Richard

145 #1 Richmond vs. #2 Freeman

152 #1 Dickerson vs. #6 Bennett

160 #1 Lopez vs. #6 Sells

170 #8 Crane vs. #2 Solomon

182 #1 West vs. #2 Henry

195 #1 Boykin vs. #2 Shropshire

220 #1 Satterfield vs. #2 Kramer

285 #1 Reagan vs. Podany (no seed)

All predicted Champions are still eligible to win

Edited by coachknepper

It's a bit early, but it appears Peck-RW, Roberts-BECH, Setter & Co @ HER inspired their kids out of the gate!

WV? No surprise Mr Morris... YOU'VE BEEN A PATIENT GUY! It's beginning to pay off :)

Way to go Packy!! And Bam Bam!!

Keep it up T.Garrison!! ...Your workout partner wants redemption (after a little home cooking) & pay back via a 152 upset along with a 3rd place finish for him!!

Blake Solomon, pick up your boot straps & turn on the offense!

Interesting start in Franklin!