TWF Individual Rankings & Predictions - TSSAA D1

coachknepper

And you still have not justified your 138 choices cuz head to head I will say badon from Dickson pinned sahutske and only lost to Langford 2-8 and Richard 3-5.. And Richards pinned sahutske and both badon and sahutske are 1 and 1 with Connor Gordon so I'm asking why have him placing.. Until I seen you were related to beech it does not seem logical..

Knepper biased? Well, let's see what the dictionary says... an inclination of or outlook ; especially : a personal judgment

I believe that's what we see from most posters in any sport. Knepper,,, I believe you have put some added fire under Mr. Reagan and it will show in the finals to remain undefeated as a Jr HW

I don't have to justify anything whatsoever actually.

Thanks for your input.

I have no personal grudge against anyone. We work with most if not all programs in the Mid Tenn area as is expected from collegiate programs.

The Reagan vs Podany matchup Part VII if it were to indeed happen will be a great match and either one can win obviously...otherwise, just vote on State Champions.

Oh he can have his own opinion but at least let it be logical...

these are his opinions which takes along time to compare everyone throughout the state and then form good ones like i believe he has. correct me if i am wrong but didnt Insalaco pin Russo in the first at states two weeks ago.

I believe that Elan can hang or beat anyone.( and i am not affiliated with Beech one bit, Im from region 6). that is what is so great about wrestling you can dominate one week and the next have an off day and then you are done. I believe most of these classes are pretty opened (with the exception of a few) and anyone he has listed can win it or miss out on placing all together.

I guess we will see in a couple days.

Run from the question and because I don't know who you are and what you do it's sad that I could see you favor beech with no justification your basically just putting names in places that all.. Because I question your prediction at 138 and give a excuse that u don't have to justify your choice means that or you have no reason on why you chose them.

Run from the question and because I don't know who you are and what you do it's sad that I could see you favor beech with no justification your basically just putting names in places that all.. Because I question your prediction at 138 and give a excuse that u don't have to justify your choice means that or you have no reason on why you chose them.

He doesn't have to have a reason, they're HIS choices. Ok I pick Bruno to win every weight class. I can, because its my choice. I never got that with you. You're always so quick to jump on everybody else's opinion on things and who they chose, but never have any opinion yourself, never actually have any input yourself. And btw, knepper is a fantastic coach. He's built a team in TN from just about nothing to a powerhouse in thir division, and I'm extremely lucky and proud to say I wrestled for him in the beginning.

What the heck do you want him to say?? That he is biased?? He could put ANYBODY in that spot that you dont agree with and your gonna complain either way. Sahutske has 2 wins over Clay Cook and 2 wins over Connor Gordon. BOTH of which have beaten Badon. In his match with Badon, it was an extremely close match and Jake got caught and stuck. If they had wrestled at regions he could have justified himself but he didnt. Because Badon LOST to Gordon AGAIN. Jake Sahutske won Region 7. Beau Badon did not, Connor Gordon did not. I dont give a rats tail who he has lost to. Back in 2009 a guy by the name of Jonathan Taylor went into the state tournament in the same position your putting Jake in. Most people didnt think he deserved for other people to say he could place. Just like you are saying Sahutske doesnt deserve to be in that spot in a PREDICTION for goodness sake. Taylor had to go through the only 2 past medalists in his bracket to win. He pinned a guy by the name of Brett Usary. Ever heard of him? And then beat Patrick Grady to win a state championship. But at this time back then, people were putting him down, just like your putting Jake down. Im not saying Jake will win a state championship, all im saying is, you are complaining and nagging knepper because he thinks Jake can place. Thats his opionion. I think Jake can too are you gonna whine to me now?? All because you dont think he is good enough, because of someone he lost to. Losses dont matter at state. All 32 kids hae to win the same amount of matches to win. And ive seen that anything can happen. So instead of bashing knepper how about you give us YOUR predictions. An let him have his daggum opinion

I was not bashing anybody on their prediction I was just asking y he believed it and no I'm not bashing the beech kid at all really you just assume I am he could place 4th in state he could win it all and if he does congrats to him.. I was asking why he made that decision 1-6 not just jake and never said he was a bad coach so don't put words in my mouth...

And also jake lost to badon twice this year by pin and 6-4 so he had a chance

Edited by cougars130

I was not bashing anybody on their prediction I was just asking y he believed it and no I'm not bashing the beech kid at all really you just assume I am he could place 4th in state he could win it all and if he does congrats to him.. I was asking why he made that decision 1-6 not just jake and never said he was a bad coach so don't put words in my mouth

I never said you called him a bad coach? And no you clearly called out Jake. And started naming off reasons you believed he shouldnt be there. He doesnt have to justify anything to you. His reason for his top 6, thats what he thinks! Thats his opinion. Leave it alone. He can put whoever he wants on there because its HIS opinion. Thats the only reason he needs

Kaleb Rippy from Beech placing as well is curious at 145. He lost to Danyon Edens of Mt. Juliet that he could see in the second round. I believe whomever wins between Edens of Mt. Juliet and Cleveland of Indy beats Rippy of Beech in the second round then loses in the third round to Croley of Pigeon Forge. Just my opinion of course.

I was not bashing anybody on their prediction I was just asking y he believed it and no I'm not bashing the beech kid at all really you just assume I am he could place 4th in state he could win it all and if he does congrats to him.. I was asking why he made that decision 1-6 not just jake and never said he was a bad coach so don't put words in my mouth...

And also jake lost to badon twice this year by pin and 6-4 so he had a chance

Region 7 Champion at 138 lbs- JAKE SAHUTSKE FROM BEECH.

Not Badon

Your so easily talking about Jake losing to Badon. What about Badon losing to Gordon. And Cook??