Former Cleveland Kids Club Wrestlers...

Xander Zone

To all of my former Cleveland Kids Club Wrestlers...

Hayden Hamilton

Ethan West

Austin Oliver

Aaron Oliver

It's time for you guys to shine...You've dreamed about this since the first day you walked into the wrestling center...it makes me proud to see you guys evolve into young distinguished gentlemen...to your parents for allowing us coaches to teach you the fundamentals...

DREAM BIG!!!!

ACHIEVE BIGGER!!!!

GO FOR GOLD!!!

Stand on top of that podium...

Your former but "very proud" coach

Lee Varnell

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off...give these guys the props they deserve...and from my understanding if its the Oliver's your in reference too they can if they have not moved to pay the tuition fee to attend another school...If that criteria has been met and or the family has moved then there shouldn't be a conflict...secondly, if they the Oliver's had remained at McMinn then by all means they wouldn't have had the same success that they have been able to achieve at Cleveland...It is funny...And I hate to throw mud...but Cleveland and McMinn aren't even on the same level wrestling wise...I had my opportunity to coach there by passed that and went on to somewhere else...

Go Troll somewhere else...

Best Regards,

Lee Varnell

First off...give these guys the props they deserve...and from my understanding if its the Oliver's your in reference too they can if they have not moved to pay the tuition fee to attend another school...If that criteria has been met and or the family has moved then there shouldn't be a conflict...secondly, if they the Oliver's had remained at McMinn then by all means they wouldn't have had the same success that they have been able to achieve at Cleveland...It is funny...And I hate to throw mud...but Cleveland and McMinn aren't even on the same level wrestling wise...I had my opportunity to coach there by passed that and went on to somewhere else...

Go Troll somewhere else...

Best Regards,

Lee Varnell

Tell em Lee! After I read your post on FB I figured out my question I posted on your page... lol

funny stuff...

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU ALL FREE...yes they wrestled kids club there...people wrestle kids club in many places that they are not zoned to attend...

Truth? Where was your son zoned when he attended three different schools in two different states while he was in high school? Red Bank? Hixson? Heritage? What point are you trying to make here?

not sure what you are talking about ...have 1 son and he has only attended one school and one daughter that has attended one school ...the point I made is that blueblooded has kids from several places other than where they are zoned on there state champs team...prove that wrong...cause you cant...

Nobody said they didn't...your the one that's bringing it up...first and foremost the Oliver's came to us wanting to get away from McMinn...they pay the tuition...secondly, Ethan West and his family moved back to Cleveland...if that's all you can come up with then C'Mon Man...Im done with it...simply jealousy is all it is..

Does that matter did they not win the state or did the fact that they are from Cleveland win it for them. Where they are from doesn't matter the titles were won on the mat wearing Blue. I won't be sending my kids there but right now they are heading to a strong run for quite a few years. Just as Bradley made most raise thier level Cleveland is poised to do the same. Congrats to them it's the hardest sport there is for an individual.

To all of my former Cleveland Kids Club Wrestlers...

Hayden Hamilton

Ethan West

Austin Oliver

Aaron Oliver

It's time for you guys to shine...You've dreamed about this since the first day you walked into the wrestling center...it makes me proud to see you guys evolve into young distinguished gentlemen...to your parents for allowing us coaches to teach you the fundamentals...

DREAM BIG!!!!

ACHIEVE BIGGER!!!!

GO FOR GOLD!!!

Stand on top of that podium...

Your former but "very proud" coach

Lee Varnell

Way to jump on the bandwagon. How long ago was this? Ive never seen you coaching these kids. Congratulations you have earned my award.

not sure what you are talking about ...have 1 son and he has only attended one school and one daughter that has attended one school ...the point I made is that blueblooded has kids from several places other than where they are zoned on there state champs team...prove that wrong...cause you cant...

What TSSAA rule has been broken? If one has been violated then I'm sure you would have mentioned it by now. After all you went through with your son changing high school three times in four years you should know all about the rules. Seems like I remember you mentioning a name and number of who investigates those things, coincidence that you would have that information Chig Martin a.k.a MFCEO. What is the point of these allegations? You have no proof of wrong-doing at all, you are just trying to undermine what these young men have accomplished. Are you that jealous of what these young wrestlers have achieved that you would bring reproach upon them and the entire program? I'm sure that the Cleveland team has wrestlers on its roster that have not lived in Cleveland their entire life. If the team was suspicious of any infractions then I'm sure the TSSAA would be made aware of it by opposing coaches. Chig, you've really made an a55 of yourself with all of these degrading remarks. Good luck showing your face around those coaches and parents again.

Bandwagon sir? No I think not...This was years ago...Not Bandwagoning here...Thanks Though...I had an excellent staff to help to boot...Ken Oliver, Carlos Thompson, George Haney, Josh Coleman...Im very proud of these Gentlemen...Just because I haven't been able to show my face In some time doesn't mean Im not a part of the program...but Thanks again...you've proven to me that your "Trolling" once again...

It's Funny...this thread was started a week before the state tourn. Now after Cleveland wins the "Haters" start replying...Ive always been a part of that program and will always be...

Way to jump on the bandwagon. How long ago was this? Ive never seen you coaching these kids. Congratulations you have earned my award.

Trust me... Xander has been active in the Cleveland program for close to 20 years, was a state medalist from there, & continues to work with the kids in the area. I guarantee more people around the state know him than they do you, so here's your f'n dumb #### sign...