Region 7A tournament

chipper_jones_4mvp

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob, You seem to know your basketball over the years so it makes me feel good that we agree on the above post. We are way down in our district and region and it makes Union City look better than I think they are. I so hope Union City gets to play Jackson County but I dont think it will happen. Somebody could upset Union City, Bradford carried them to overtime. Good luck not that Jackson County needs any luck.

Thanks , this will be my last season to follow them closely, as my youngest sister is a senior this year. I hope we get to play Union City again. Last years game was fun, but stressful.

I guess we better just hand Union City the championship.

Region 7A is down but Union City can still be beat if we get some officials that call a touch foul game. Union City plays the roughest of any team around and as long as they are allowed to play their game they can make it to state.

GF why don't you brag on your teams a little, they have both had pretty good seasons. You only seem infatuated with knocking the UC teams. Have you even been to a game this season...didn't think so