Region 2A Tournament

olerockyrebel

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you guys something, Grace proved to me they are a lot tougher than I gave them credit for. Shame on me. I still believe Sunbright was a good basketball team, but the Rams showed they are better. Well, at least, for sure on Tuesday night, but I think period. If, Langley, Dyer, Justes, Adkisson, and the role players for Wartburg play their game like they did against Harriman, I think Fountain will do his thing and the Dawgs will prevail. However, if the Rams get free from the outside and are knocking down their jumpers watch out. I kind of agree with gobeywarrior, Warburg by 5 to 7, but that is with them hitting free throws and pulling away late. I think this one will be a "barn burner" and I am looking forward to seeing it.

Obviously I'm jaded in my pick, because I'm a District 4 guy, but ya'll know I'm not a Dawg fan being from Oneida. So, let's hear from some of you others weigh in on this one.

Don't worry Dawg or Ram fans, I'll try not to root for either team so I don't bring any of that wonderful Oneida luck to one of you. But, deep down.....Go Dawgs!!

Congrats to Wartburg on the Region Championship.

Wartburg fans, how do you think GCA will stack up against Hampton? I know you guys played them in the Harriman tournament earlier this season. Give us some insight on how we match up and what to expect from the other Dogs.

Edited by gcapride

ty gca and congrats to yall too great team yall got very tough fast great shooters i think yall beat hampton by 4 if u play ball there point guard is really good and can shoot the lights out they beat us at xmas but we had 2 kids with the flu that played the score was 74-68 in ot there hustlers and the biggest reason we beat grace tonite was we outrebounded them 42-28 i think and hit 19 of 22 free throws our best ft shooting of the season im pretty sure

Congrats to Wartburg on the Region Championship.

Wartburg fans, how do you think GCA will stack up against Hampton? I know you guys played them in the Harriman tournament earlier this season. Give us some insight on how we match up and what to expect from the other Dogs.

not to dang good.lol

the only downside to that its a long drive to hampton and a small gym good luck go beat them other dogs and hope to see yall in the boro we gotta take care of our own game gonna be a tough game wont be easy cloudland is a great club and very similar to grace in style good luck to all 4 teams injury free and may god bless all the kids

the only downside to that its a long drive to hampton and a small gym good luck go beat them other dogs and hope to see yall in the boro we gotta take care of our own game gonna be a tough game wont be easy cloudland is a great club and very similar to grace in style good luck to all 4 teams injury free and may god bless all the kids

First, alittle punctuation really livens up a CoachT post.. Second, Hampton's gym is a fair bit larger than any gym in District 4.

Edited by crazzyness