Examiner.com Class 1A Spring Top 10

CoachT

Should be a good game if all the WC fans know what they are talking about. Week 0 or week 1?

I mean of course we're being optimistic but we really think we have a good team got our 4 yr starter fullback-linebacker back, got 4 lineman back that all started the last 2 years (semi and qtr final appearances) a qb who legitimately can be the best in the area and areas that we're young or green in like wings and receivers they're all very talented you can even make the argument they have more talent than the ones we lost to graduation, will they be better? we'll have to wait and see

have to admit though I am worried about the D, not because a lack of players I think everyone starting on D this year has started before I just don't particularly like the 3 man front it works..but against power running teams like Huntingdon and Dresden it gets us in a hole from time to time

I mean of course we're being optimistic but we really think we have a good team got our 4 yr starter fullback-linebacker back, got 4 lineman back that all started the last 2 years (semi and qtr final appearances) a qb who legitimately can be the best in the area and areas that we're young or green in like wings and receivers they're all very talented you can even make the argument they have more talent than the ones we lost to graduation, will they be better? we'll have to wait and see

Regis... you guys are definitely on an up swing. Beating Huntingdon last year was a big step for you guys. I would love to see us play you guys while you guys are having such success. Being that we are only about 5 mins apart.... I think it would be a packed house!!!

Regis... you guys are definitely on an up swing. Beating Huntingdon last year was a big step for you guys. I would love to see us play you guys while you guys are having such success. Being that we are only about 5 mins apart.... I think it would be a packed house!!!

we'd love to play Milan too, but idk if we're ready for that beast just yet. We're startin to play up more so maybe it can happen in the near future . but honestly right now we're just getting on our feet as a program (sad to say) and we're just now getting over that phase where we were beat by the names on the jerseys. I'd love to see it happen sometime soon tho! We're way too close to have never played...and puplemachine do you know anything about Crockett Co or how their looking? we play them this year.

we'd love to play Milan too, but idk if we're ready for that beast just yet. We're startin to play up more so maybe it can happen in the near future . but honestly right now we're just getting on our feet as a program (sad to say) and we're just now getting over that phase where we were beat by the names on the jerseys. I'd love to see it happen sometime soon tho! We're way too close to have never played...and puplemachine do you know anything about Crockett Co or how their looking? we play them this year.

Crockett Co. will be very good this year!! When Kevin Ward took over 2yrs ago... he decided to take his lumps and start younger players to get them experience. The team that year started mostly sophomores and consequently went 3-7. Last year, they went 6-5 and showed lots of improvement. This is the year they have been building towards in Alamo.... they will be starting mainly seniors with a couple years of experience. I imagine they will be very hard to handle! Good luck!!!

the only time ive seen crockett co since ward took over was last yr at the jamboree in huntingdon and they didn't look a thing like his big Camden over power you style, they were much more finesse but the kids looked athletic. I wonder how their line looks this coming year. because that's what the game will come down to

the only time ive seen crockett co since ward took over was last yr at the jamboree in huntingdon and they didn't look a thing like his big Camden over power you style, they were much more finesse but the kids looked athletic. I wonder how their line looks this coming year. because that's what the game will come down to

They run the same tired wing-t offense.