Clarckrange/Jackson County

BigFan1966

This is just my opinion and everyone knows what they say about opinions, but i'm gonna say it anyway knowing a few are gonna come back biting. Tonight the better team didn't win the team that won was the team with the most points, disagree if you want to i'm not going to lose any sleep over it. The better team lost tonight and the reason i say this is, when you are down by 21 points late in the 3rd period and you come back in the 4th period and only lose by 6 thats proving something. Hopefully there will be one more round of excting basketball. Now this is a question for anyone who might know the answer. During Hensly's 4 years of playing high school ball how many time have the officials fouled her out? :o

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just my opinion and everyone knows what they say about opinions, but i'm gonna say it anyway knowing a few are gonna come back biting. Tonight the better team didn't win the team that won was the team with the most points, disagree if you want to i'm not going to lose any sleep over it. The better team lost tonight and the reason i say this is, when you are down by 21 points late in the 3rd period and you come back in the 4th period and only lose by 6 thats proving something. Hopefully there will be one more round of excting basketball. Now this is a question for anyone who might know the answer. During Hensly's 4 years of playing high school ball how many time have the officials fouled her out? :o

What exactly are you trying to say about Makenzie here? I would really like to know?

No, do not know the answer. She has fouled out before, but she normally does a good job of avoiding contact. She really gets a lot of flack from the opposing fans, and it's not fair. She is a sweet 17 year old girl that plays her heart out for her team.

I will amen that one she will be missed after this season. I hope her team mates and coaching staff gives her praise for the job she does, in all reality she is the reason they win a lot of there games. does she plan on maybe college ball any place?

Have to give it to Clarkrange, there is no quit in that bunch. Thought I was gonna have to walk outside I got so nervous at the end. Hope we play one more time. Is always a heck of a game.

Yeah don't think i could have set through another period.. crange starts out playing pretty bad in the first half and have been doing this for several games now, if crange could put 4 quarters together like they played the 4th tonight it might get dangerous..and yes i really hope round 5 become reality, the only thing is i may not have any fingers left cause the nails are already gone.. LOL

Yeah don't think i could have set through another period.. crange starts out playing pretty bad in the first half and have been doing this for several games now, if crange could put 4 quarters together like they played the 4th tonight it might get dangerous..and yes i really hope round 5 become reality, the only thing is i may not have any fingers left cause the nails are already gone.. LOL

I'm just glad there wasn't 2 more minutes in the game. Your girls are so mentally tough and talented to be able to come back against us like that! I kept looking at the clock begging it to hurry up and run out! Lol.