Clarkrange @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson Co there too, congrats to Crange.

Ooops...you are right. Jackson Co. came on strong at the end of the season too. Any of our 7A teams could have gone with one or two baskets making the diffenerce. BUT, Clarkrange did get those baskets and earned their trip and congratulations to Clarkrange for sending BOTH their teams to the boro! They also did that in 1990 when Clarkrange & Pickett boys met in the championship game.

When Buffaloes were down by 8 at the end of three I wasn't too worried since they have the talent to rally. I was more worried at the end when they had so many chances to pull away and kept missing those free throws etc. So often when team does that they lose at the buzzer. Congratulations to Clarkrange!!!!!!!!! I'm proud of how good 7A teams were this year.

When Buffaloes were down by 8 at the end of three I wasn't too worried since they have the talent to rally. I was more worried at the end when they had so many chances to pull away and kept missing those free throws etc. So often when team does that they lose at the buzzer. Congratulations to Clarkrange!!!!!!!!! I'm proud of how good 7A teams were this year.

Boyd missed more free throws in the 4th than CR, so it was just a more veteran team pushing through on a young team that hadnt been there yet. Great atmosphere last evening good luck to CR in the boro. Great showing by the Bucs and 2014 looks to be very promising!!!!

Boyd missed more free throws in the 4th than CR, so it was just a more veteran team pushing through on a young team that hadnt been there yet. Great atmosphere last evening good luck to CR in the boro. Great showing by the Bucs and 2014 looks to be very promising!!!!

you guys will have an outstanding team next year. Should easily repeat and do better than this year. Having zero seniors on the floor and to play the way the played. Outplayed us for 3 quarters, and was the better overall team for most of the game. You guys at Boyd difinantly will have a lot to look forward to for next year. The atmosphere in that gym was one of a kind. I've not heard many fans that loud at the end of that game when we were trying to seal it with free throws. Great game to your kids. Good luck next year.

Ooops...you are right. Jackson Co. came on strong at the end of the season too. Any of our 7A teams could have gone with one or two baskets making the diffenerce. BUT, Clarkrange did get those baskets and earned their trip and congratulations to Clarkrange for sending BOTH their teams to the boro! They also did that in 1990 when Clarkrange & Pickett boys met in the championship game.

I did not know they played in the finals. What happened in that game?

JC girls have met district rivals 4 times in the finals. They are 2-2, beating Upperman and Clarkrange. Losing to Clay Co and Livingston Academy.

I did not know they played in the finals. What happened in that game?

JC girls have met district rivals 4 times in the finals. They are 2-2, beating Upperman and Clarkrange. Losing to Clay Co and Livingston Academy.

Pickett Co. won 65-51 in 1990 against Clarkrange. I believe it was the 5th time they played that year.

CR fans, here is an interesting piece of information. I'm not from CR, but I believe this will make Clarkrange's 4 trip to State. The first time they were put out in the 1st round, the second time, they made it to final 4, their 3rd trip, the Finals. This trip ???

Again, I may be wrong on that, but I think that's correct.