Region 5 Wrestling Regional Tournament

wrestlingelite

Chevylover-I agree. the TV show crew for the Great American Country (GAC) channel/network was very disruptive and disrespectful to the other kids/families at the tourney. They were there to film the Willis Clan: a family with 12 kids. The dad was the guy who started Real Pro wrestling a few years back that didn't last, but just 2 years. The family acquired 100 million dollars from the state of IL when Toby Willis' (the dad) siblings were killed in a car wreck. The driver of the truck (who was respinsible) got his CDL from the the Governors shady CDL for sale scheme. The 12 kids are into singing and dancing...winning national and world titles. Then there are the 2 of the 12 that are great wrestlers.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chevylover-I agree. the TV show crew for the Great American Country (GAC) channel/network was very disruptive and disrespectful to the other kids/families at the tourney. They were there to film the Willis Clan: a family with 12 kids. The dad was the guy who started Real Pro wrestling a few years back that didn't last, but just 2 years. The family acquired 100 million dollars from the state of IL when Toby Willis' (the dad) siblings were killed in a car wreck. The driver of the truck (who was respinsible) got his CDL from the the Governors shady CDL for sale scheme. The 12 kids are into singing and dancing...winning national and world titles. Then there are the 2 of the 12 that are great wrestlers.

Man you meen I done missed a gurl fight?Thought goin down to Ctown was da smart choice. Hair pullin and arms flying? Dem elite rasslers mus bin gettin da bettur of da wave kid. Dat coach ovr dare got some pedagre. Idint he da one dat was fetured in that artikle? Lotsa gud trainin goin on der in der room guess. Hate dat I missed it. Eym tellin ya if yall aint karful dey gonna git rasslin hemed up down der. Bettur luk to da brothas feedr klub nex time. And I dun missed GAC and da Wilis klan? Good thing de wernt in Memfis culd had bin real ugly!

• 2 months later...

AS disruptive as it may have been, The Willis Clan episodes will air in June. This could be a good opportunity to bring more media to the sport. Grabbed this detail from Arlington's Facebook page.

If you were at regions @ Dickson back in March and wondering what all

the cameras were for, here are the details.

The family is called the Willis clan. You can find them on facebook.

The episodes start airing on June 27th. There is a little bit of the

tournament on the first episode, but there is a lot more of it on the

second episode. GAC is the network.