AA State Tourney

dctiger

What? Where is the swoosh?

That is a TF that is supposed to be caled on the first possession. If not, the refs are at fault, not the team. I betcha someone on Betsy's side got to the ref during the game and the refs didn't even know it was a foul. I'd file a protest if it wasn't called at the beginning of the game.

That is a TF that is supposed to be caled on the first possession. If not, the refs are at fault, not the team. I betcha someone on Betsy's side got to the ref during the game and the refs didn't even know it was a foul. I'd file a protest if it wasn't called at the beginning of the game.

Let me clarify. I do not know ht happened and I am not accusing Betsy of doing anything wrong. I am only saying if something illegal was worn at the first tip, and the refs didn't call it, they obviously didn't know the rule. If they discovered their mistake later, CPA should not have been penalized late in the game due to a ref's ignorance - IF that is what happened. May all turn out to be a good explanation and totally fair. if not, I would file a protest. Plus, are you telling me there are no logos on anyone's shoes, sweatbands, socks? Hard to believe.

Edited by sportsnerd