AA State Tourney

dctiger

Final CAK 39-35. That has to be the worst shooting I've seen for Cannon ever. Congrats to cak and good season CC.

Congrats to CC for a great season. Not a pretty game by either team tonight, but the pressure is completely different on the big stage. This is the first appearance at this level for CAK, so I'm sure they are soaking it up and trying to learn from all the other great teams. Maybe they will lose some of their jitters after this one.

Wow, predicting a 4-peat after one state tournament game? It was an impressive game, but just take one game at a time man!

Since the 6th Grade the Elizabethton Freshman Team has never lost a Basketball Game 174-0 and they played Science Hill, DB, Tennessee High, Boone, and teams from all over. A national championship. One scored 30 in her first State game. We will see.

http://tricitiesspor...hsip-p44108.htm

Edited by CyclonePrider

Congrats to CC for a great season. Not a pretty game by either team tonight, but the pressure is completely different on the big stage. This is the first appearance at this level for CAK, so I'm sure they are soaking it up and trying to learn from all the other great teams. Maybe they will lose some of their jitters after this one.

There is a lot to be said about the importance of being there before. It is much different in a big arena. I remember playing high school ball at Memorial Gym at Vandy. It took a while to adjust to the wide open feeling.

Since the 6th Grade the Elizabethton Freshman Team has never lost a Basketball Game 174-0 and they played Science Hill, DB, Tennessee High, Boone, and teams from all over. A national championship. One scored 30 in her first State game. We will see.

I know one thing. CAK and Elizabethton will both not be 4peats.....

^^^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :hungry: Who's ready for some crow big man?

I was wrong. Cannon is normally a good shooting team. CAK was very lucky to win. Wouldn't be bragging too much about that win. Macon is also a very good team by the way.

I know one thing. CAK and Elizabethton will both not be 4peats.....

Congratulations to CAK, my friend. I wish it had been McMinn Central playing CAK since Brianna is from here. Hope she recovers well and they meet next season.