Livingston vs CPA

knightsfan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA struggled mightly last year in the semi finals, and seamed to just fall apart. They let East Ham. hang around in the sub state game far too long also the other night.

LA seams to be playing up or down to whom ever their playing this season. I look for a good game Thursday afternoon and wish the Lady Cats the best of luck. If they play the kind of ball that got them threw the district championship and the region final i will say they

bring home another gold ball.

I'm so tired of reading how this team does things so badly. Stop being so negative. Overall, Livingston is inexperienced, HOWEVER, they are so talented. Sydney Staggs has been a great leader and Marlee and Kailey have proven to be a force in the paint. Add the toughness and grit of Rachel, Taylor and Kendall, and you have a nice team. Not only that, you have a tough post player in Jameson Dailey and a sniper in Tatum Dillon both off the bench. Best of luck to the Lady Cats. Stay confident and positive.

I'm so tired of reading how this team does things so badly. Stop being so negative. Overall, Livingston is inexperienced, HOWEVER, they are so talented. Sydney Staggs has been a great leader and Marlee and Kailey have proven to be a force in the paint. Add the toughness and grit of Rachel, Taylor and Kendall, and you have a nice team. Not only that, you have a tough post player in Jameson Dailey and a sniper in Tatum Dillon both off the bench. Best of luck to the Lady Cats. Stay confident and positive.

I dot think they do anything badly. IMO, they're a tough, gritty, fundamentally sound ball team that doesn't need to run anyone off the floor to win convincingly. They will be prepared for what the tournament has to throw at them.

The weakness I see with LA is if the opposing team has a real strong post game, they could struggle to guard that. Saying that, when LA's shooters are on target, they are deadly.

CPA should have the same post game as they did last year, but the only really improved player from last year that I have noticed is Legate. everyone else seems to be the same basically.

Legate is gonna get hers, it's Thompson that is gonna be the key. CPA needs her to have a big game. LA does not need to forget about their 3 point shooter Roman. JC played like a box and one on Roman, it really threw them for a loop.

Bob; IMO, LA's defense has improved greatly since we played your team. We have a young lady (Reeder) that I believe can shut just about any shooter down. Her defense against Sissom was very enjoyable to watch. Win or lose, I'll take the coaching of this LA team over any I've seen in the past, and I've seen some pretty good coaching here over the past several years. Edited by rabbitranch

As a disclamier, I have seen CPA play multiple times this year and have not seen LA. If CPA has early foul trouble they will be in trouble. If they don't, expect this one to be very close based on mutual opponent scores and last year's game.

On the floor, CPA's strength is their inside game, Thompson and Legate. It gets harder to make 3's in a big gym with the added pressure of State Tourney so teams with a good inside game have an advantage. Like LA, they are very well coached. Expect this one to go to the wire. Since I have not seen LA, I don't feel like I can call a winner here.

Edited by FamousAmos