Oak Ridge Hires.........

Jet Pride

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And to all of those who talked smack on Mullins and doubted him....Well, kiss it.

SS, I wasn't going to reply to this since we both are obviously big OR fans but I just can't fight the urge.

I did, and will continue to tell the truth about Mullins.I'm not going to beat this dead horse, rather point out that people like me (and you), have had a lot to do with Gaddis' return. Without pressure from the community on forums just like this, coach Gaddis resume might have found the shredder AGAIN.

So instead of telling me to "kiss it" for getting on here, writing emails to administrators, donating money, and volunteering to help athletic programs, maybe you should just say what I'm saying to everyone that helped improve the program.........THANK YOU

ROLL CATS

SS, I wasn't going to reply to this since we both are obviously big OR fans but I just can't fight the urge.

I did, and will continue to tell the truth about Mullins.I'm not going to beat this dead horse, rather point out that people like me (and you), have had a lot to do with Gaddis' return. Without pressure from the community on forums just like this, coach Gaddis resume might have found the shredder AGAIN.

So instead of telling me to "kiss it" for getting on here, writing emails to administrators, donating money, and volunteering to help athletic programs, maybe you should just say what I'm saying to everyone that helped improve the program.........THANK YOU

ROLL CATS

Feeling guilty, 3W? lol jk man...It's all good...It's beside the point if Gaddis' resume "would've found the shredder" again..It didn't and Mullins pulled the trigger. Give the guy some dang credit for once in your life and lose a little bit of animosity you clearly have towards him. Life is too short.

Not a real answer I am just curious why he would leave in the first place. Touchy subject must be something bad.

Why don't you call and ask him? Nosey man. It's none of your business, nor mine or anybody else's..If your just trying to stir the pot then you need to get a life. Otherwise, it's nobody's place on here to state why he left nor is it anybody's business. would you want people spouting your personal business on a msg board without you being there to defend yourself? That's what i thought.

Feeling guilty, 3W? lol jk man...It's all good...It's beside the point if Gaddis' resume "would've found the shredder" again..It didn't and Mullins pulled the trigger. Give the guy some dang credit for once in your life and lose a little bit of animosity you clearly have towards him. Life is too short.

GUILTY?????? heck NO!!! I'm happy as a tick on a hound dogs ear.

Like I said, I'm trying not to spread the truth.....I realize for most "ignorance is bliss". Make no mistake my friend....the community got this done!!!!

I love reading some of the things the players are writing.... he can get them fired up for the weight room...lol

Like I said, I'm trying not to spread the truth.....I realize for most "ignorance is bliss". Make no mistake my friend....the community got this done!!!!

I love reading some of the things the players are writing.... he can get them fired up for the weight room...lol

The community did get it done, but the AD and admin are the ones who pull the trigger. It's very much a team effort. Great job by all.

Are you serious? The community didn't have jsck to do with the hiring of Gaddis. Don't flatter yourselves. I am positive that the decision makers on this one didn't give a CRAP what the people on COACH-FREAKIN-T think about anything. How could they? You have women like 3wig on here acting like they know something. Come on girl. Back out gracefully. You have no clue about the hiring process because no one in the community knows other than the one's involved. I can see that the new coach has captured the imagination of a lot of people and the kids. That is something that the community and school have needed for a long time. Edited by Soxfan1

Are you serious? The community didn't have jsck to do with the hiring of Gaddis. Don't flatter yourselves. I am positive that the decision makers on this one didn't give a CRAP what the people on COACH-FREAKIN-T think about anything. How could they? You have women like 3wig on here acting like they know something. Come on girl. Back out gracefully. You have no clue about the hiring process because no one in the community knows other than the one's involved. I can see that the new coach has captured the imagination of a lot of people and the kids. That is something that the community and school have needed for a long time.

Sorry, but i have to disagree with you on this one..While the admin is the one who makes the final decision the community support through both emails, letters, and in the online facebook world did have A LOT to do with the hiring of Coach Joe Gaddis. Mullins even said it really opened his eyes by the extreme outpouring of support for Gaddis through all of the outlets i mentioned. Mullins was quoted as naming those things in the article about Joe in the Oak Ridger. While 3wiggle may not always be right, he is to an extent about this.

Sorry, but i have to disagree with you on this one..While the admin is the one who makes the final decision the community support through both emails, letters, and in the online facebook world did have A LOT to do with the hiring of Coach Joe Gaddis. Mullins even said it really opened his eyes by the extreme outpouring of support for Gaddis through all of the outlets i mentioned. Mullins was quoted as naming those things in the article about Joe in the Oak Ridger. While 3wiggle may not always be right, he is to an extent about this.

So you know who was in the group that hired the new coach? They told you that Facebook and e-mails made a difference? I can't imagine that what Coach Mullins was saying was anything other than "coach speak." Just what you all wanted to hear. I would hope that those involved in the hiring were stronger people than those that would even care what people on farcebook were saying.

Why don't you call and ask him? Nosey man. It's none of your business, nor mine or anybody else's..If your just trying to stir the pot then you need to get a life. Otherwise, it's nobody's place on here to state why he left nor is it anybody's business. would you want people spouting your personal business on a msg board without you being there to defend yourself? That's what i thought.

I am just asking a football coaching question. I simply ask why he left a job and returns to a job he really liked. There are many reasons why a coach could leave.He could have had a better offer,better school,maybe college even. I am not trying to stir any pot,really could care less. So he needs to defend himself,for what? That was not my reason for asking. As for spouting personal business, what would be personal business about leaving a job for another. If I am being nosey, then you are a little sensitive sweetie.

I am just asking a football coaching question. I simply ask why he left a job and returns to a job he really liked. There are many reasons why a coach could leave.He could have had a better offer,better school,maybe college even. I am not trying to stir any pot,really could care less. So he needs to defend himself,for what? That was not my reason for asking. As for spouting personal business, what would be personal business about leaving a job for another. If I am being nosey, then you are a little sensitive sweetie.

If you are wanting an answer you aren't gonna get it here. So, if i were you i would give it up, sweetie.

Are you serious? The community didn't have jsck to do with the hiring of Gaddis. Don't flatter yourselves. I am positive that the decision makers on this one didn't give a CRAP what the people on COACH-FREAKIN-T think about anything. How could they? You have women like 3wig on here acting like they know something. Come on girl. Back out gracefully. You have no clue about the hiring process because no one in the community knows other than the one's involved. I can see that the new coach has captured the imagination of a lot of people and the kids. That is something that the community and school have needed for a long time.

All of these forums along with emails and letters made it impossible to "lose" his resume again.

If I'm ignorant or lying, ask what happened last time around....then YOU can back out gracefully.....of Mullins butt. The only person that could possibly love Mullins like you has to be his wife so make ol slingblade some french fried pataters and some biscuits with mustard and stop trying to be witty.

Back to this forum..........I am excited for the basketball team and will attend at MTSU...but I can't wait for football season now. I bet the parking lots and the hill at the practice field will look like it used to with a lot of people showing up just to watch practice