Oak Ridge Hires.........

Jet Pride

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always heard about this coach but I really want someone to post who was there and tell us what it was like. What EXACTLY is it about this guy?

He just knows how to motivate, man...Not much more else needs to be said..Kids graviatate to him..Already seen a few kids posts on FB and they are raring to go already....I wasn't there, so can't comment on it, but trust me, i played for him. I know.

He just knows how to motivate, man...Not much more else needs to be said..Kids graviatate to him..Already seen a few kids posts on FB and they are raring to go already....I wasn't there, so can't comment on it, but trust me, i played for him. I know.

That's great and I hope he can do it again in the community like he did last time. I think that will be harder in 2013 than it was in 1988.

Why don't you? I think we're pretty dead around here and have been for years. The only excitement for football for many years is the excitement over hiring him.

Did you not just read an earlier post from ORnole? did you see how many awesome players OR has lost to other teams through the Stevens and Blade years? Well, that's not gonna happen anymore. There is still PLENTY of talent in OR. Just have to keep it here and motivate the ones who are here.

Did you not just read an earlier post from ORnole? did you see how many awesome players OR has lost to other teams through the Stevens and Blade years? Well, that's not gonna happen anymore. There is still PLENTY of talent in OR. Just have to keep it here and motivate the ones who are here.

So you think they will stay because he's here? I sure hope so but they don't even know him.

So you think they will stay because he's here? I sure hope so but they don't even know him.

Oh man...Don't you realize kids have parents, grandparents, aunts ,uncles that know Joe and even played for him? C'mon man lol Excitement really gets around town...It's not a hard thing to do if you have the right person..

Edited by SweetScience

Oh man...Don't you realize kids have parents, grandparents, aunts ,uncles that know Joe and even played for him? C'mon man lol Excitement really gets around town...It's not a hard thing to do if you have the right person..

I guess you're right. I just want it so bad to be like the old days. We hired the right guy, I can feel it. I really want to hear about that team meeting.