Oak Ridge Hires.........

Jet Pride

Are you serious? The community didn't have jsck to do with the hiring of Gaddis. Don't flatter yourselves. I am positive that the decision makers on this one didn't give a CRAP what the people on COACH-FREAKIN-T think about anything. How could they? You have women like 3wig on here acting like they know something. Come on girl. Back out gracefully. You have no clue about the hiring process because no one in the community knows other than the one's involved. I can see that the new coach has captured the imagination of a lot of people and the kids. That is something that the community and school have needed for a long time.

For the record...... I am tired of talking about this instead of the program.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of these forums along with emails and letters made it impossible to "lose" his resume again.

If I'm ignorant or lying, ask what happened last time around....then YOU can back out gracefully.....of Mullins butt. The only person that could possibly love Mullins like you has to be his wife so make ol slingblade some french fried pataters and some biscuits with mustard and stop trying to be witty.

Back to this forum..........I am excited for the basketball team and will attend at MTSU...but I can't wait for football season now. I bet the parking lots and the hill at the practice field will look like it used to with a lot of people showing up just to watch practice

Amen 3W!!!! I'm pumped, too!

Are you serious? The community didn't have jsck to do with the hiring of Gaddis. Don't flatter yourselves. I am positive that the decision makers on this one didn't give a CRAP what the people on COACH-FREAKIN-T think about anything. How could they? You have women like 3wig on here acting like they know something. Come on girl. Back out gracefully. You have no clue about the hiring process because no one in the community knows other than the one's involved. I can see that the new coach has captured the imagination of a lot of people and the kids. That is something that the community and school have needed for a long time.

Totally disagree

This is a home run hire. AD really got this one right.

The hire was great for sure. The AD seemed to really talk positively about Gaddis the other night during his introduction. Maybe I was wrong a month ago when I thought the AD would be opposed or maybe the AD saw the wave of support was so great that he jumped on the bandwagon. Either way, I don't care. I loved what he said about Gaddis the other night, it was all true, and we have our man. A neighbor of mine who has lived here since the late 1940s said that he has NEVER seen the city this excited about anything. That's quite a statement. Can Gaddis possibly live up to these expectations? was it a good move for him to come back? This man must love pressure!

The hire was great for sure. The AD seemed to really talk positively about Gaddis the other night during his introduction. Maybe I was wrong a month ago when I thought the AD would be opposed or maybe the AD saw the wave of support was so great that he jumped on the bandwagon. Either way, I don't care. I loved what he said about Gaddis the other night, it was all true, and we have our man. A neighbor of mine who has lived here since the late 1940s said that he has NEVER seen the city this excited about anything. That's quite a statement. Can Gaddis possibly live up to these expectations? was it a good move for him to come back? This man must love pressure!

I don't care either. It doesn't matter why the AD is on board, lets just sail this ship!!

How do you feel about my questions regarding expectations and was it a good move for him?

Expectations are high indeed, but I think he loves it. The fan base will give him time. He has paid his dues here, we all know what he's capable of. I think the cats are going to be stronger than most think.

He went for the win the last time he started with the cats against Farragut.....what does that say about him................He aint skeeert

Expectations are high indeed, but I think he loves it. The fan base will give him time. He has paid his dues here, we all know what he's capable of. I think the cats are going to be stronger than most think.

He went for the win the last time he started with the cats against Farragut.....what does that say about him................He aint skeeert

I heard about that game. When I heard it I thought he was stupid and I heard the fans thought the same thing. But in the end, a legend was born and now the legend returns home. How smart is it for him to return where he was once so great? Can he possibly live up to himself?