Gaddis' staff

• 2 weeks later...

Kwayu Graham resigns as head coach in Lexington NC after 1 season. Just search for Lexington Dispatch. They reported this today. Caught everyone by surprise at the school. This could be good news for Oak Ridge. Kwayu has three sons that play sports. I think the oldest is about to begin high school.

Edited by ORidgeKat

Kwayu Graham resigns as head coach in Lexington NC after 1 season. Just search for Lexington Dispatch. They reported this today. Caught everyone by surprise at the school. This could be good news for Oak Ridge. Kwayu has three sons that play sports. I think the oldest is about to begin high school.

Actually this was reported on April 9, so it's been a while. Don't know whats going on.

I didn't know that. This is the first time I got word of it. I hope he resigned to rejoin Joe in the Ridge.

Well, on the "Ridgers for Gaddis" Facebook page a lady posted that if anybody knew of a nice house in Oak Ridge for an assistant coach who will be moving to town to let her know so she can let Gaddis or the assistant coach who will be moving to town know about it. I'm figuring this was Kwayu she was speaking of. This was around a week an a half ago. Actually, i just checked. It was exactly a week ago that she posted that. Looking for a 4-5 bedroom house. Has to be Kwayu and family.

Edited by SweetScience