watertown's bradshaw

topper06

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Coach Bradshaw will definitely be staying. He is a great coach, and even better person. He knows what it is like to be somewhere where you aren't appreciated, and I expect him in purple for the long haul. Bradshaw was thrown to the side at FCS for no reason, but everything works out for a reason.

Cheering for the Purple Tigers and CMB. #PurpleReign

Im willing to bet any student who he taught at FCS says that he was definitely appreciated. He was my favorite teacher while I was there. He may be at h2o for a while, and he might not. Let your kids learn all they can from him in the classroom

So you would agree that FCS botched this one Commanderman?

Yes. Coach Bradshaw will definitely be staying. He is a great coach, and even better person. He knows what it is like to be somewhere where you aren't appreciated, and I expect him in purple for the long haul. Bradshaw was thrown to the side at FCS for no reason, but everything works out for a reason.

Cheering for the Purple Tigers and CMB. #PurpleReign

I'm sure the Administration would have a different position. But you'll never hear it from them.

I'm sure the Administration would have a different position. But you'll never hear it from them.

Why do you continue to put this man down? I've met him and talked with him at length and i am a pretty good judge of character and this guy is a genuinely good person and knowing you like i do i'm pretty sure you are one of "those" parents that didn't like it when he coached little johnny too harshly in your mind or maybe little johnny didn't get enough P.T. in mommy and daddy's eyes. Give this man the credit he is due and quit bashing him on the internet. You're a poor excuse for a man in my eyes.

P.S. I have seen with my own eyes why FCS is going Div II. I have seen pictures of FCS boosters' and coaches with a Walter J. Baird middle school player in the weight room of FCS school. A CLEAR VIOLATION OF TSSAA RULES. So give it a rest GB

I feel like he wil stay at H2O...they have a new school that will open in 2014 and has nothing but support from the community and has the respect of his players from what I can see. Also what makes one a private school coach vs Public school coach....basketball is basketball correct.

Why do you continue to put this man down? I've met him and talked with him at length and i am a pretty good judge of character and this guy is a genuinely good person and knowing you like i do i'm pretty sure you are one of "those" parents that didn't like it when he coached little johnny too harshly in your mind or maybe little johnny didn't get enough P.T. in mommy and daddy's eyes. Give this man the credit he is due and quit bashing him on the internet. You're a poor excuse for a man in my eyes.

P.S. I have seen with my own eyes why FCS is going Div II. I have seen pictures of FCS boosters' and coaches with a Walter J. Baird middle school player in the weight room of FCS school. A CLEAR VIOLATION OF TSSAA RULES. So give it a rest GB

I may have been a little too rough on him earlier. But I wasn't taking a shot at him in the post on this topic. I'm saying you said FC let him go for no reason. And you have to know that was not true. The administration will be bound to keep their mouths shut about the reasons. But he wasn't let go for no reason. Take a chill pill.

As to your accusations about Walter J. Baird students in the weight rooms, you do know that is a junior high school, right? There is nothing illegal or immoral about kids coming to check out the facilities if they are considering moving there for the coming school year. People transfer from school to school all the time. There is no "CLEAR VIOLATION OF TSSAA RULES". You are clueless in Jackson Co. You ought to make a movie. Private schools are allowed to advertise and promote their school. What's the big deal? The rule that we can't break is offering financial aid to athletes. But that changes after baseball season. Granted they still have to demonstrate financial need in Division II. But other than that, mind your own business.

I may have been a little too rough on him earlier. But I wasn't taking a shot at him in the post on this topic. I'm saying you said FC let him go for no reason. And you have to know that was not true. The administration will be bound to keep their mouths shut about the reasons. But he wasn't let go for no reason. Take a chill pill.

As to your accusations about Walter J. Baird students in the weight rooms, you do know that is a junior high school, right? There is nothing illegal or immoral about kids coming to check out the facilities if they are considering moving there for the coming school year. People transfer from school to school all the time. There is no "CLEAR VIOLATION OF TSSAA RULES". You are clueless in Jackson Co. You ought to make a movie. Private schools are allowed to advertise and promote their school. What's the big deal? The rule that we can't break is offering financial aid to athletes. But that changes after baseball season. Granted they still have to demonstrate financial need in Division II. But other than that, mind your own business.

You are the one that is clueless on this matter. It is totally against ALL TSSAA rules for a booster and a coach to have a middle school child working out in Your weight room at night and talking to him about coming to FCS. This is the sole reason they are going to Div II next year. If not there would have been major sanctions against the private school. Temple is shut down now because of things like this. Never heard back from you after the girls game. How did that work out for y'all?

Edited by devilfanatic

You are the one that is clueless on this matter. It is totally against ALL TSSAA rules for a booster and a coach to have a middle school child working out I. Your weight room at night and talking to him about coming to FCS. This is the sole reason they are going to Div II next year. If not there would have been major sanctions against the private school. Temple is shut down now because of things like this. Never heard back from you after the girls game. How did that work out for y'all?

We lost fair and square. The better team won. No excuses. What were you expecting to hear from us?