Watertown vs Lake Co

bob77

Me too...thats hilarious!!! Ive had like 6 names in 10 years...Glad im not the only one! 8-23 and in the boro...Been battling the crud...Much better now...I was about to blame it on the dawg! So do we have rooms or what? Rumors were that we got bumped, and we and Humboldt sharing hotels??? Explain

I have no idea. I'm not at the tourney. I'm not a fan of any team there so I like to try to be unbiased. although I do have one I dislike. but the falcons took care of them

I have no idea. I'm not at the tourney. I'm not a fan of any team there so I like to try to be unbiased. although I do have one I dislike. but the falcons took care of them

I know were you are coming from I try hard to pull for you guys in games when you aren't playing h2o but always find myself cheering for the other team .

You friendship christian people need to get over it! Watertown was just better than you this year, and that is the facts. You people just can't let it go that Watertown was and is better than you at something. CHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats you can finally say you were better for one year. one year. if you want to compare recent years teams then FC is still the better program. last years team proved that by getting to the state and winning it where Watertown couldn't get out of the first round. you may have won this year but a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while I guess

Yes fc is a lot better program , fc has beat our brains in for yrs I agree but it was sweet to be up by 46 on fc at anything and to sweep them was good to. I will give fc credit its taken athletic to the top but for 1 yr and 1 sport can they give watertown credit and say you were better rather than say rem last yr or rem football we all know yal have dominated but give the little public school some credit it wasn't ensworth that won by for it was little h2o give them boys some credit......

Yes fc is a lot better program , fc has beat our brains in for yrs I agree but it was sweet to be up by 46 on fc at anything and to sweep them was good to. I will give fc credit its taken athletic to the top but for 1 yr and 1 sport can they give watertown credit and say you were better rather than say rem last yr or rem football we all know yal have dominated but give the little public school some credit it wasn't ensworth that won by for it was little h2o give them boys some credit......

I give them the credit for this year. they played well and swept FC. it's too bad that our region couldn't have made it past the first round tho. would have liked to see Clarkrange win once I was told about the Watertown loss.

I give them the credit for this year. they played well and swept FC. it's too bad that our region couldn't have made it past the first round tho. would have liked to see Clarkrange win once I was told about the Watertown loss.

It is this thinking that makes people dislike Friendship so much. Schools like Watertown take the players zoned to their school and work as hard as anyone. The talent is limited to who lives in your zone. Friendship, meanwhile, swoops in and recruits the top athletes from all over Wilson Co. (and other surrounding counties) and then shoves it in the faces of the hardworking schools that don't have recruiting budgets rivaling a DII college. And financial aid? Don't get me going!

AND, don't defend your post by saying, "I gave them credit." I believe your original quote was:

congrats you can finally say you were better for one year. one year. if you want to compare recent years teams then FC is still the better program. last years team proved that by getting to the state and winning it where Watertown couldn't get out of the first round. you may have won this year but a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while I guess

Edited by dawbsitw

saying "congrats you can finally say you were better for one year" is giving them credit for being better this year. I'm sorry for your dislike of our private school but I don't think it's going to change seeing that they will be D2 next year. if you are too upset or scared to play FC in the future then simply do not schedule them and we won't have to listen to your complaints. (not directed towards diesel)

saying "congrats you can finally say you were better for one year" is giving them credit for being better this year. I'm sorry for your dislike of our private school but I don't think it's going to change seeing that they will be D2 next year. if you are too upset or scared to play FC in the future then simply do not schedule them and we won't have to listen to your complaints. (not directed towards diesel)

Thanks Alumnus I am a watertown fan and I do give the credit were it is deserved and fc has built a good program and were trying to catch you. The bad thing I have been waiting all my life to see h20 beat fc and the one time they do I missed it dang lol. I am proud of my purple tigers though.

Please..., read your own quote and tell me it is anything but a back-handed slap in the face. "Couldn't get out of the first round...", "...a blind squirrel..."

Actually, it is no compliment at all. It is simply flippant and arrogant. Typical Friendship.

Diesel, stand up and show some pride. For gosh sakes!

Edited by dawbsitw