wartburg versus clarkrange

gobeywarrior

You know what don't count Clarkrange out just yet. It seems like they have been the underdog on here every game they have played nd guess what? They have won games when they needed to. Nobody expected them to beat Clay Co, Gordonsville or Boyd and yet they stepped it up and won these games when it counted. I am VERY proud of these kids and will be backing them all the way to Murphy center. I CAN DO ALL THINGS THRU CHRIST WHO STRENGHTENS ME!!!! Go Buffaloes!!! We are soooo proud of you!!!

Most of this fame will be decided on Baldwin and Edwards. If Baldwin stays out of four trouble we will be in the game until the end. If he don't its going to be a long night. No one else on the team has the size to crash the boards against wartburg. Edwards is going to have to have a strong game. He might be the difference maker in the end. He's got to continue his hit streak from Boyd or were in trouble. Its going to be exciting and fun to watch.