Predictions for 5AAA

Butcher72

My Week 4 predictions for what it's worth

Oak Ridge will beat McMinn County

Cleveland will beat Soddy Daisy

Bradley wins over Walker Valley

Ooltewah wins over East Hamilton.

BTW the last two are so close that it could go either way, but those are my picks. I would love to be able to be at both places.

Mcminn will lose to Oak Ridge   35-7

Cherokees are going to struggle to win another game

Cleveland will beat Soddy          63-14

Cleveland looks like the best team in the district and Soddy will battle McMinn for the bottom spot

East Hamilton over Ooltewah     31-27

This one is going to be a good one. Ooltewah WRs vs EH DBs is going to be the key. I say EH#21 makes a big play to win the game.

Bradley over Walker Valley        42-28

Just dont think WV can outscore Bradley.

Wow. Interesting night of High School Football

Oak Ridge wins over McMinn County 28-19. And McMinn led early. Does this mean Oak Ridge is down a bit or McMinn getting better. AND congratulations to Oak Ridge fro their 600th win.

Cleveland beat Soddy 51 - 14. Not a surprise. Cleveland is getting better on defense.

Bradley runs (operative word is run) over Walker Valley 38-14. I was not surprised the Bears won.I thought this was going to be a nip and tuck battle. Surprised at the dominance of the Bear defense tho. Held WV to 3 first downs and WV never snapped the ball from past their own 45.

Ooltewah flies past East Hamilton 28-26. The power rankings I saw had the Owls a 2 point favorite on the strength of home field. WOW. But I saw the score at 8 - 5 and wondered if it was the bottom of the ninth.

Great night and we see that the top 4 is what we thought. Now to see who comes out at the end of the season.

Edited by alt1958

Hello my 5aaa family. ..been up all night delivering humble pie. ..first I want to thank the people who voted against the Owls...I had no doubt in my mind about the results of this game because pittbull lowered the boom...yes. . A hurricane was predicted in Hooterville. ...but pittbull lowered the boom. ...Hurricane 10 tried to spin around and deliver a big hit. .but pittbull lowered the boom...This game was set up to be won by the hurricanes by any means necessary(refs)but pittbull lowered the boom...#1hurricane is a stud. .the only one who kept pittbull from lowering the boom....Hurricane 21 covered the decoy...but pushed off offensively. .and the Owls young rookie secondary lowered the boom!!!