Livingston Academy vs CPA

Guest AllBlue

Brock is fearless and just because he sees a couple of top 20 recruits under the basket, wont intimidate him. In fact, that very reason he will try to drive even harder! I Have yet to see anyone keep him from getting to the basket no matter who is guarding him. Now it may get swatted to half crt or it may be what the Dr. ordered, if he gets a couple of fouls on the BIGS. I agree LA needs to be hot again from beyond the arc and they are very capable of doing just that! According to the announcers on the playon network, everyone should just concede the next two years and Lindsey is a lock on Mr. Basketball this year and next. Spring Hill almost pulled it off and I beleive LA is better than they are. CPA is no doubt impressive but no doubt beatable :thumb:

LA has a good team or they wouldn't be where they are; HOWEVER, their win today cannot be used as a barometer as to their strength. Gibbs should be proud to make the final 8 and congrats to them, but after watching them, I cannot see how they made it to state. They would not have made it out of District 10 to the Region.

For LA to win, it will take a perfect game by them and a really bad day by CPA. McCoin won't beat CPA off the dribble and also get off the shot very much, but I do like his game and Ramsey is tough inside but not quick enough for CPA's bigs.

LA has a good team or they wouldn't be where they are; HOWEVER, their win today cannot be used as a barometer as to their strength. Gibbs should be proud to make the final 8 and congrats to them, but after watching them, I cannot see how they made it to state. They would not have made it out of District 10 to the Region.

For LA to win, it will take a perfect game by them and a really bad day by CPA. McCoin won't beat CPA off the dribble and also get off the shot very much, but I do like his game and Ramsey is tough inside but not quick enough for CPA's bigs.

Ramsey was quick enough to score 2200+ points in his career. Good foot work and a pump fake will take care of the inside! McCoin will get to the basket! I dont think it would take a perfect game and a bad game to pull the upset. CPA is good but not that good. They didnt blow everyone away this year. They let a few hang around. Spring Hill, was it a perfect game against a good game or a good game against a bad game? If LA is within a few points at the end, I believe they pull it off. Thats why they play the game! Oh and by the way! What made district 10 so tough? The hustling tigers took care of one and they can tell you how tough some of the teams Gibbs went through to get there! Edited by oldkodger

Ramsey was quick enough to score 2200+ points in his career. Good foot work and a pump fake will take care of the inside! McCoin will get to the basket! I dont think it would take a perfect game and a bad game to pull the upset. CPA is good but not that good. They didnt blow everyone away this year. They let a few hang around. Spring Hill, was it a perfect game against a good game or a good game against a bad game? If LA is within a few points at the end, I believe they pull it off. Thats why they play the game! Oh and by the way! What made district 10 so tough? The hustling tigers took care of one and they can tell you how tough some of the teams Gibbs went through to get there!

Kodger, OK to be a homey and we all are to a degree, but there is NO WAY Gibbs was a Top 20 team in AA this year talentwise. I just watched them play, and they aren't in the league with LA, CPA, JSS, Howard, East or a lot of teams that didn't make it. I know who they played this year and most of the "good" teams they played were not really very good. They had an upset win against Fulton but also lost to them 3 times by over 20 points each time.

Check with you tomorrow night. Good luck to LA - a good team with a great tradition and great fans - you included. :thumb:

Kodger, OK to be a homey and we all are to a degree, but there is NO WAY Gibbs was a Top 20 team in AA this year talentwise. I just watched them play, and they aren't in the league with LA, CPA, JSS, Howard, East or a lot of teams that didn't make it. I know who they played this year and most of the "good" teams they played were not really very good. They had an upset win against Fulton but also lost to them 3 times by over 20 points each time.

Check with you tomorrow night. Good luck to LA - a good team with a great tradition and great fans - you included. :thumb:

Stay thirsty my friend! :popcorneater:

The winner of this game wins the state title. That being said, I don't think we have anyone that can guard Jalen Lindsay at all. I hope I am wrong. However, I've seen Mason Ramsey play at the highest of levels in AAU basketball and score at will. I think if CPA uses the "not quick enough" logic, he'll score 20-30. The key for LA will be the guard play. Can they step up just one more notch? If so, Livingston may just shock AA basketball tomorrow. I'll be there regardless. Whether or not I agree with what CPA does, I will say they have a fine team. Plus, I love good basketball. Safe travel and play from both teams. Just two away.