CPA vs. JACKSON SOUTHSIDE AA CHAMPIONSHIP

WestTNtopReporter

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JSS wins tonight

It's 54-35 at the end of the 3rd son! Real basketball is played in Middle-TN this year. CPA, East Nashville, Cheatham County, Spring Hill, Giles County, Livingston Academy, DeKalb County, and Waverly = the best basketball "all around" in the state!

14-AA just got punked! You did too by me boy!

West-TN's run in AA is over baby. Real basketball is played in Middle-TN and don't you forget it.

Edited by howdoitknow2

Might as well get used to CPA dominating. They are going to be the favorite again next year and most likely win a third straight. However, Jackson SS has a great chance to get back next year as well and challenge them.

I think CPA is kind of like Duke and treated as such in TN...ha-ha! Love that million dollar cheering section.

These are probably going to be the best two teams in the state again next season.

Edited by yankees8589

It's 54-35 at the end of the 3rd son! Real basketball is played in Middle-TN this year. CPA, East Nashville, Cheatham County, Spring Hill, Giles County, Livingston Academy, DeKalb County, and Waverly = the best basketball "all around" in the state!

14-AA just got punked! You did too by me boy!

West-TN's run in AA is over baby. Real basketball is played in Middle-TN and don't you forget it.

Lmao! Again I don't take these post personal. Ok girl. Your thong must be to tight because you are screaming so loud for know reason. By the way, you punk people in person, Where do you want to meet? Edited by nebuntyn