Coach Barnwell resigns at Science Hill

AlumnI01

I bet he's got another gig somewhere else lined up. He's taken SHHS girl basketball to a level it has never seen before. Unfortunately, Riverdale has been the best team in the U.S.A.and a state championship was not to be. The Hill has a strong team coming back but not as good as the last two seasons. This was their high water mark. Congratulations to Coach Barnwell for building the best program NE Tennessee has ever seen. Good luck to him at his next stop.

Edited by DCHS

Really? Yall don't see whats happening here? Science Hill is going to be losing A LOT of talent over the next two years! Lets be honest with the girls his had he really didn't have to coach, just let them play. He got out before things started going south( i don't mean last place, just not first).

Before yall start jumping me, i'm not hating on him i'm just saying that's what it looks like.

On another note. You have a great coach in Turner coming which maybe the secret to keeping first place for SHHS. Cant wait to watch the games next year!

Lyons and Tarter are gonna be Shaq and Kobe!