Best Pitchers

Deion24

I say she did fine in two innings of work vs. Goodpasture. 4 strikeouts, 1 hit, 1 walk, run come on error

She only pitched to nine batters and then came out. I was wanting to see what she would do with the top of the lineup again. She is talented, great speed but location was a little off. She is a great asset and I am sure you will go far with her. And to comment on your previous post about how a pitcher can't carry a team, I believe when your other pitcher came the game was tied and Goodpasture put up 7 or 8 runs. She makes that Richland team competitive.

Have to consider two pitchers from Region 1 District 2. Carly lewis from Seymour. Good speed and smart pitching (shut out Soddy this weekend). Randi Hill from Jefferson County. Hill finished the 2012 season with a .726 ERA (third lowest in state right after Nunley .45 and the girl from Coaldfiled .53), a 174 to 12 stike out to walk ratio. Currently has .81 ERA for 2013 season.

I'll begin by giving kudos to all the young ladies mentioned as the best pitchers in Tennessee. I know for certain that Carly Lewis from Seymour is the real deal-adequate speed, great movement and location. She is a senior. Mimi Cartwright of Goodpasture-senior does a very good job and has very good pitch location. Ashton Edwards, from Richland-junior possess great location and good movement. Speed is above average. Heather Norris, Clarksville-junior has great speed and excellent rise ball. The two Coffee County pitchers have been very strong this spring. Megan Prince and Cori Jennings have been just average at best-very hittable. McKenzie Prince, Smyrna-junior has been very impressive this spring, alot of movement and keeps the ball low with an excellent change up. Brooklin Lee, Dickson-freshman is an outstanding young pitcher. Looking forward to seeing her grow and develop. Based on early spring performance Ashton Edwards, McKenzie Prince and Heather Norris are the three top junior pitchers in TN.