Gomab's Top 100 Sophomores

CoachT

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigerluv24

I agree with you about Tyler Smith. He is very talented. I went to see him play today against Fulton in the State Tourneys and he made dunking look so easy.

Gomab you just forgot about the next two Div. 1 players out of craigmont high school in memphis tennessee

10th grader Brandon Hopson "6-2" (J.J Reddick type of player)

9th grader Wesley Channels "6-2" (power player, great penetrater)

You know Gomab I think Brandon could really Help your 16 and under AAU team!

Guest Worm91

GoMab,

Matt Joines, Ben Sneed, Darius Dixion, and Chris Perkins all play for Basketball Association of Murfreesboro, I was also wondering if you have anything against Joines? Anyway keep up the good work. :D

the up in coming stars of FRHS are spectacular. tough battles consume each of their games. the heart and intensity of each player makes every game worth watching. an explosion of excitement describes their performance on the court. taking on the role of the graduating seniors, most of whom aided in the triumphant victory in last season's state tournament, the sophomores have quite large shoes to fill, and they have already begun. at guard Dylan Heim ranked number 51 and at point guard Michael Graham lead the team on and off the court. these players have a very promising career ahead of them, all due to the combination of unselfish basketball and raw talent. hard work and dedication is their greatest attribute. passing, ball handling, and fundamental shooting are the tools at these young players fingertips, so far they have used them to the fullest. . as they step up to the varsity level the effort will only intensify as they please the crowd and play the only kind of basketball they know; victorious basketball. these take charge athletes control the ball on offense and defense...the mixture of playing styles proves for an interesting next season.

Guest mattgchs11

I do not see how tyler smith is not #1 did either one of those twins get to the 3 finalist for mr. b-ball 2003 um...................no also gomab i hear they both play on your team is that why you have them as #1 and #2 and not the true #1 player of 10th graders TYLER SMITH thanks

Posted by coachk:

the up in coming stars of FRHS are spectacular. tough battles consume each of their games. the heart and intensity of each player makes every game worth watching. an explosion of excitement describes their performance on the court. taking on the role of the graduating seniors, most of whom aided in the triumphant victory in last season's state tournament, the sophomores have quite large shoes to fill, and they have already begun. at guard Dylan Heim ranked number 51 and at point guard Michael Graham lead the team on and off the court. these players have a very promising career ahead of them, all due to the combination of unselfish basketball and raw talent. hard work and dedication is their greatest attribute. passing, ball handling, and fundamental shooting are the tools at these young players fingertips, so far they have used them to the fullest. . as they step up to the varsity level the effort will only intensify as they please the crowd and play the only kind of basketball they know; victorious basketball. these take charge athletes control the ball on offense and defense...the mixture of playing styles proves for an interesting next season.

Did these guys play this year? Never heard of them.

Adam Hicks could be on your list also. He was an all District and all Region player. He led the South Fulton Red Devils in scoring. He had a slow start because of a football injury. Should be alot better next year. He plays AAU ball with the West Tenn Wings, with over 20 points a game.