District 13-A

ILoveMeSomeMe

No youre speaking opinions noone has said we have a dominating program, every school has there nut job fans but i havent seen any WC fans saying anything about being dominating program or being the "Milan of 1A" like you said earlier. The past two years have been our best ever with Semi and Qtr Final appearances how the heck is that dominating? We're def proud of our boys and we have some talent back we're excited about. Just enthusiasm chill out.

..cant wait. gonna suck this will be # 20s last yr and 58 n 74 n 37

McKenzie and Huntingdon will be solid on defense too but with the returners Dresden has they should be in pretty good shape. The offenses of the district will be interesting. I would say McKenzie should be better on that side of the ball but I believe the rest of the district's offenses will be down compared to last year. We will get there by the end of the year but are replacing most of our o-line and a 3,000+ rusher. Dresden's offense is going to have to replace most of the o-line too along with a 2,000+ rusher themselves. Special teams this year may play a big role in scoring for our district.

Pure idiotic? What part? Look at the threads that West Carroll people are talking in and you will see that somehow West Carroll is a big time program. I'm just stating fact. I can't help that others state wrong opinions. West Carroll has 1 quality win in the last 2 years. If they were in the NCAA basketball tournament they would be a 16 seed based on quality wins. And all my predictions will come true, wait and see, they always do. Look back at everything I posted about this past fall and all my predictions came true. I have lived my whole life in Huntingdon and know West TN football better than you know your birthdate. But I'm glad you speak up because it is fun responding.

Didn't you post last fall that Huntingdon would beat Milan???

McKenzie and Huntingdon will be solid on defense too but with the returners Dresden has they should be in pretty good shape. The offenses of the district will be interesting. I would say McKenzie should be better on that side of the ball but I believe the rest of the district's offenses will be down compared to last year. We will get there by the end of the year but are replacing most of our o-line and a 3,000+ rusher. Dresden's offense is going to have to replace most of the o-line too along with a 2,000+ rusher themselves. Special teams this year may play a big role in scoring for our district.

Dresden should be fine this year. they are bring a great Qb, we will be a Freshman, Dresser Winn

I'm not convinced the freshmen will be starting QB this year. He is leaps and bounds ahead of most 8th graders but I'm not certain he is ready. I think our offensive scheme will be the same as last year with a senior getting the snaps. But what do I know I picked Dresden and Adamsville to beat friendship......

Huntingdon will do what they always do, run behind a large O line and be pretty good at it. Guess McKenzie will be the only team in the district to air the ball out? Gleason will run more out of the wildcat with leggens and I think could surprise some people. WC I dont know much about but im sure they will be pretty good.

Cant wait for fall!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Never count on a freshman for leadership, but i have seen a couple that surprise everyone. Its going to take a lot to earn that starting qb job for hodge. He will play the kid that gives his team the best chance to win. I can't wait to see who wins that spot and also who will be blocking for him. Go Lions!

• Upvote 1